Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Oh I totally understand and yes I was around for that didn’t know of something happened since, I spoke to Mrs D privately about it
Yeah she did turned it around to be all about her if I remember right
I remember she turned on you as well
Well let her get on with it, people who matter know the truth do the wanna be’s lol 😂
She seems to be digging at you for you to react I which is hard I know about that, but the best thing to do is laugh and ignore took me sometime to do that, but you are the better person
Yey your back xxx hope you are well xxx

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Hey Lando. You’re rich. Will you buy me a Greggs?
I'll do one better...

Purchase a greggs store in every country
Hungry Sausage Roll GIF by victoriacatwalkdog

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I second this and would like to add...

This you Chunky? 👀
1000004445.jpg
1000004446.jpg
1000004447.jpg
Not Chunky commenting and admitting to bullying Mrs. D and being the actual issue!
Not Chunky bullying her own self 😭😭
Why is she telling on herself 😭 I know she’s attempting sarcasm but when it’s bordering on truth, it doesn’t work luv.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
That’s exactly what Chonks does. She digs and needles for a reaction. Literally won’t stop. Then when she gets a reaction she rolls on her back, legs and arms in the air and plays victim.

When it’s someone who holds a reputation for being incredibly honest with zero tolerance for bullshit, you know exactly what you’re gonna get.

Pick your poison but don’t complain how it tastes, dear 😭
Spot on 👍🏻 that day with Mrs.D Chonky was relentless, the vitriol about Zak was too much and the way she went after people who didn’t mind him was awful and she stated she would go after anyone who likes Zak. Even when some of us liked mrs.D comment to Chonky (which was classic Mrs.D, polite and respectful) she tagged us to ask why we had liked it 🙄 I didn’t even respond to her like others did, I was thinking who do you think you are? I shall like whatever I want. She’s liked Angie, goads and goads, gets the reaction then plays victim

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I actually find it sooooo bizarre that chonky has taken info Iv said on separate occasions in here and put it all together to basically profile me to Canadian Angie. Giving my age, that I don't work and don't sleep very well. All those things are known in here but context is great. Because iv spoke in here about going through something very traumatic that left me with no choice but to quit my job fresh out of graduation. Now I'm too mentally unwell to work. That I don't sleep well because of trauma and the different remedies I try. Is she trying to trigger me and affect my mental health?
I can’t believe she’s done this. That is lower than a snake’s belly. I don’t care about her making bitchy comments, I just ignore her but to use someone’s trauma against them is despicable. I’m sorry luv, you don’t deserve that 💔

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don’t understand the dislike she has for her. That’s the biggest thing that baffles me.
She made a very strange statement in Angela’s box once. She prides herself on being the most intellectual person in a room and is an admitted snob. I think she’s threatened by the intelligence of others, personally.

Let me pop my reading glasses away 😌

Series 3 Library GIF by BBC Three

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Omg remember when Lynz was trying to convince everyone that writing to a prisoner was fun and I browsed them and said some were sexy 😭

I downloaded an app and added one of the sexy ones and NEVER messaged them I forgot all about it. Tell me why Iv just had a email saying my loved one has messaged, so iv downloaded the app again and it's the guy asking me how I am and can I send him stamps. Excuse me sir we have never spoke before 😭😭
He's fleecing you 😭😭 stamps are prison currency