Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

He's so blatant w his accounts ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You can literally spot him from space. Everytime he gets caught doing something he just doubles down and does it again. No matter what he does he thinks everyone else is worse. Nobody's asked me to "work" for them either. That's silly. Everything Iv done Iv done off my own back.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
You can literally spot him from space. Everytime he gets caught doing something he just doubles down and does it again. No matter what he does he thinks everyone else is worse. Nobody's asked me to "work" for them either. That's silly. Everything Iv done Iv done off my own back.
He's also easily triggered istg all you have to do is mention yazoos and he's on one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly he's fixated at this point, he needs to focus on himself and maybe stop being a creepy do

He's also easily triggered istg all you have to do is mention yazoos and he's on one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly he's fixated at this point, he needs to focus on himself and maybe stop being a creepy do
His issue with comment cafe is that's it's not a platform he can control. He can't block people or make our opinions disappear.

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
Do
Watching your replay on Observerโ€™s and Iโ€™m stunned at how Court spoke to Louis ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Edit: She just called Tommy a โ€œdirty mixed race kidโ€ WTF?!

Watching your replay on Observerโ€™s and Iโ€™m stunned at how Court spoke to Louis ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Edit: She just called Tommy a โ€œdirty mixed race kidโ€ WTF?!
I know itโ€™s awful there is also racism toward Taurian and Paigey ๐Ÿ˜ก