Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Can’t cope! Now maple flaps is saying the border woman was dming her sexual advances and asked for sexy pics 🤣
last night she called cc for being vulgar and said we post stuff that children can see, yet she's doing the exact same thing we do on a 13+ app where children can hear - The double standards are unreal.

Medusa

Jeeeez that was a long read to catch up 🤣

do me I can't get over Chonky saying all of that s about CC in CA live... saying that Two pumps and Judas say the worst? A quick look through all Chonkys old comments would easily show she was no angel. None of us are 🤷‍♀️

I liked Chonky to a point, I found her very forward and I like forward, however I did notice she couldn't let s go! She commented loads of times when she thought Zias false teeth had put her on ignore, I remember thinking it was OTT. She was very pushy when it came to Zac or anyone else she disliked for that matter. I once commented I felt sorry for Rickster and got asked was I not the full packet. SS attached. Messaging other members trying to drag them into this and then to keep mentioning other people messaged her to cause paranoia just showed me the manipulation.

I didnt get involved in the internal beef but after seeing what was said in CA I'm like do it... she makes out other people are the issue but there's one common denominator! I have said some stupid s on here and rubbed people up the wrong way, I called Medusa a f one time (sorry!!) And she didn't crucify me or hate me for life, or when I threatened to dox myself when Judas tried to help me 🤣 I dragged Mrs Doubtfire into that sshow and neither of them crucified me or hounded me afterwards... the reason I'm saying all of this is because all of those people AREN'T The issue... you are the issue Chonky because you can't let s go....

Sorry for the novel I'm releasing the full book next week "Comment Cafe Diarys"
I'm sorry I've just seen this, oh, there's no need to apologise. Tbh, I couldn't remember who called me a 'f' but I actually found it quite funny, because you said "Hairy f" ..you explained what you meant by it and there was no hard feelings. We're not a bad bunch on here and it's sad how certain people had tried to make it look that way. But thank you for the apology there was honestly no need. 🤎
I'll look forward to reading "CC diary's" Just don't call me a f 😭

Apr 7, 2024
North Pole
@bellissimat < anyone know what the do is going on here

UPDATE: don't bother she's a strange women who's after clout. Can't believe 2k people have been watching this shambles 😳

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning Monday GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Just wish they would find this poor lad now, tiktok is full of armchair detectives, the conspiracy theories are wild, am reading them thinking you actually need help, as a mum of two sons though I feel for his family.
I was just scrolling random lives yesterday and there was 14 I went through that were about him. And some of them were wild.