Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry, been out for the evening.

For those who think that everyone in here is bad and means harm, you're completely wrong. You get bad in all walks of life. You also get decent respectful people in all walks of life too.

You can sit and defend people on Tiktok for some of the WORST s in life , Racism , Sexism , Homophobia , Transphobia , even joking about `playing with their dog` but if you're prepared to sit and say a person is bad because they go around the app playing the clap clap song to those people who've done these things you need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

Judas might be a troll but she's never harmed a soul (Maybe the poor guy from Dialrod) but she's never harmed a child , an animal or even crossed the line that so many people on tiktok seem to do and get away with it. I'll always stand by somebody I think is a good person and who brings awareness to peoples sty behaviour, but if playing the clap clap song is seriously so bad that you'd misgender someone , call them wronguns , act like a total scum bag towards them then you can go find the nearest cactus and stick it so far up your ass it'll tickle the back of your tongue.

Sorry, been out for the evening.

For those who think that everyone in here is bad and means harm, you're completely wrong. You get bad in all walks of life. You also get decent respectful people in all walks of life too.

You can sit and defend people on Tiktok for some of the WORST s in life , Racism , Sexism , Homophobia , Transphobia , even joking about `playing with their dog` but if you're prepared to sit and say a person is bad because they go around the app playing the clap clap song to those people who've done these things you need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

Judas might be a troll but she's never harmed a soul (Maybe the poor guy from Dialrod) but she's never harmed a child , an animal or even crossed the line that so many people on tiktok seem to do and get away with it. I'll always stand by somebody I think is a good person and who brings awareness to peoples sty behaviour, but if playing the clap clap song is seriously so bad that you'd misgender someone , call them wronguns , act like a total scum bag towards them then you can go find the nearest cactus and stick it so far up your ass it'll tickle the back of your tongue.
Cute bastard πŸ‘Ή

Nov 10, 2023
I cropped it because I think a part of those court reports mention her child and I don't feel comfortable posting that. What I will post is this part. Anything else is on her page for people to read ☺️
He’s gonna come out with loads of bullshit to try and get out of that now. He’ll probably be on half cut later going mad.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Mothers Day Wtf GIF by IFC

Please Sheila. Let her toilet stay blocked
πŸ™

Tony told everyone in 10 days he had court and he would prove he's innocent. I believe it's been more than 10 days. My opinions on Tony don't come from the things his exes says or paperwork. It comes from my experience with DV and his behaviour online. If he doesn't want people to think he's capable of beating women he should stop threatening to beat women. It's not a difficult concept to understand.