Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Am I go crazy or did Angie actually spend nearly an hour on a live with t Assassin yesterday telling her to get off the app?? Only to jump in her box this morning and say she shouldn’t get off the app

200.gif

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
She went on Canadian Angies and pretended she didn’t troll her in the CA thread, tried acting like she is a martyr and she tried claiming everyone in here don’t work. She didn’t think she would be caught doing that, and I think when we posted on here in the morning about it, she got scared off.
If EVERYONE in here doesnt work why were they going on about being tired from work after launching into violent diatribes?
not opposed to violent diatribes just curious
Danny Devito Lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I have saw absolutely no evidence of this cactus cut. What kind of cactus is he cutting himself on because I own 31 cacti and I'm Mexican. I know my cacti.
But the cacti keep attacking you 😭 I remember when you got covered in their pins or whatever they’re called. Save yourself 😭

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
What do you all think has happened to Jay Slater? I have too many conspiracy theories in my head and it’s frustrating!!
no drugs cartel would let someone off their face handle a large amount of drugs..never.
he was swinging his jaw and probably drunk as well..either
He's died of an overdose and his bodies been hidden
He's fallen and died
That's it
If there was a ransom the press would have found out by now and the family would have done a big press conference

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
But have you trained it to attack others? (I’m assuming it’s part of the cacti army you’re forming to prick Johnny in his yazoo hole?). Or is it just attacking you, still? 🐮
Nah it doesn't live with the others it stays in the conservatory because it upset me 😭