Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Morning feckers! 🤎

I can't believe Red is raising awareness of a missing child when her mod/friend threatened to kidnap and traumatise a 14 year old, Seriously this app is full of spineless, biased pricks..with that being said, I do hope the lad is found safe and sound. 💙

Ah,man..I've woken up looking like I've been hit with a baseball bat after having a tooth pulled yesterday. Apparently I have deep roots, I'm now left with a deep routed fear of being mistaken for Marlon Brando 😭
marlon brando GIF

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Even some of those experiments I’ve seen could have ended very badly, there was one with a 5/6 year old girl sat on her own on a bench next to this man, another guy came and claimed to know her mum and did she want to get ice cream, obviously the by stander stopped it but the pretend pedalo carried on trying to take her hand so the bystander pulled out his gun.. THATS how passionate normal people are when it comes to protecting kids, did tam even think about everyone else that could have witnessed this? She’s such a fing scumbag
because this is her forte, it's what she lives for. it's always 'let's pretend a child is in danger' (regardless of whether it caught scum, the theme is the same).

Medusa

Morning shaggers! 🤎☀️

Has red spoken about Rhino yet or is that not fyp? Even though she was in the lives 👀😂
Yeah, people were saying "bun Tam" in the comments and then Tam said something and they both laughed. I doubt anything will be said, There's more chance of hell freezing over.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Even some of those experiments I’ve seen could have ended very badly, there was one with a 5/6 year old girl sat on her own on a bench next to this man, another guy came and claimed to know her mum and did she want to get ice cream, obviously the by stander stopped it but the pretend pedalo carried on trying to take her hand so the bystander pulled out his gun.. THATS how passionate normal people are when it comes to protecting kids, did tam even think about everyone else that could have witnessed this? She’s such a fing scumbag

Exactly and those experiments are well controlled. Not batshit Tam getting her friend to bundle her niece in to a car blindfolded 🫣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This is wild to me, if I knew someone and they had said they were planning to kidnap their niece I would call the police on them myself but Beg is basically sucking up to Rhino as though Rhino is Supernanny and her parenting tactics are revolutionary rather than trauma inducing.

The effect of what Rhino had been planning could have had on her niece is phenomenal, that kind of trauma (especially in someone who is a minor) can reshape their whole psyche. Trauma like this can even lead to people (especially if it happens whilst young) developing ASPD where otherwise they would not have.

The way Tam spoke about her nieces, the verbiage she used to describe them and the entire plan in general was very triggering to others and also something I can not fathom someone thinking of/saying. The terms she used as descriptors for her nieces made me feel physically sick because they are terms that are used by peds.