Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Does this mean that Tam is talking s about how the police laughed along with her? I’d like to think that if this is the case, it’s because the police have a game plan
I believe so! Usually the police would say unfortunately there is not enough evidence or this does not fall under a law in which they can take it further but if We wanted to appeal we could: she said she will add to the file about her email she shower this morning

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Sounds like Tam has doubled down today. Had she put her hands up, said was the stupidest, irresponsible idea she ever had, then all this wouldn’t be happening. She’s like Angie, loves the attention good or bad. She’s an absolute melt, who shouldn’t be allowed on social media, or around kids.

Hope her ex husband sees this, and it validates how right he was that she wasn’t/isnt a safe parent. She’s literally allowing her kids to console her after fing up. God knows what them kids listen to 🤬🤬🤬

Feb 29, 2024
WAIT. I DIDNT miss last nights live. I was screen recording and fell asleep but I woke up to a notification saying screen recording failed because of space, as it was 3am so 5 hours had passed. But it DID save as much as it could till my phone was full so I’ll get that uploaded shortly.
Brilliant!! Can't wait to see it

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I believe so! Usually the police would say unfortunately there is not enough evidence or this does not fall under a law in which they can take it further but if We wanted to appeal we could: she said she will add to the file about her email she shower this morning
I assume there was no Kent police email then? So tam is slandering and lying about the police?

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Sounds like Tam has doubled down today. Had she put her hands up, said was the stupidest, irresponsible idea she ever had, then all this wouldn’t be happening. She’s like Angie, loves the attention good or bad. She’s an absolute melt, who shouldn’t be allowed on social media, or around kids.

Hope her ex husband sees this, and it validates how right he was that she wasn’t/isnt a safe parent. She’s literally allowing her kids to console her after fing up. God knows what them kids listen to 🤬🤬🤬
Someone needs to contact the ex husband! And tell him everything that has gone on and how much uproar she has caused