Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
And she described the 'gobby' one as a 'crier' literally what is she! She's sick fully fing sick
Starting to think she gets some sick gratification out of torturing this child. Referring to her as a “crier” isn’t exactly the words of someone who is meant to love their niece. It is malicious and degrading. Added with the idea of wanting to kidnap her too, makes me think rhino is getting some kind of pleasure out of psychologically harming this child as well as rhino stalking her niece on Snapchat too. It’s all very strange if you ask me

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The videos will give you a taste of "Ruth" please don't shoot the messenger though. 🫣
I just dont have enough space in my trolling diary for Ruth.
My schedule is pretty jammed

9am - 2pm:Troll the Rhino & set up a "Tams Albanian Friend" troll account✅
2pm - 2:30pm: lunch
2:30 - 5:00pm: Troll the pisshead
5:00pm - 9:00: Team building in comment cafe.
9:00 onwards: Demis crusty leg diary's

I'm up the walls....

Feb 29, 2024
Starting to think she gets some sick gratification out of torturing this child. Referring to her as a “crier” isn’t exactly the words of someone who is meant to love their niece. It is malicious and degrading. Added with the idea of wanting to kidnap her too, makes me think rhino is getting some kind of pleasure out of psychologically harming this child as well as rhino stalking her niece on Snapchat too. It’s all very strange if you ask me
I remember being on top of a big hill/rocky near where the Moor Murders took place. I was 15 and my Dad pushed me but kept hold of me on top of this rocky hill. I still remember the fear, as he was telling me about the Moor Murderes at the same time 😭 he did what I guess some people think would be called a 'dad prank'.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'm surprised Alex bellend has not "fired up a live" defending tam. Maybe he's getting some final tweeks before the big unveiling of his coupon
I’m surprised he didn’t jump on this as a way to manipulate people to support him again. Fire up a live condemning her, people are quick to forget what others have done when something else is going on. 8pm we may see that 😂 hope I didn’t give him this idea.

Can’t use it now, Bridge-ham, just copyrighted it. Haha, do face

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
For a bigger storage system, you need to buy a phone with a bigger GB! My iPhone upgrade I decided to get the bigger GB as I had the same issue with storage as you are having now despite buying more storage (that’s a waste of time and money btw). I’ve currently used 57.71GB out of 128GB and that’s with 82,000 pictures and videos😂

IMG_3769.jpeg

I have a 256GB iPhone that’s full 🤣🤣

I need to spend a day going through everything as it’s collected media since I had an apple device :( I think once it’s synced it should free up some space but it’s just so annoying