if the niece dare use locate,
her aunt arrives,
with her Albanian mate

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Some handy cooling tips for this heatwave poppets 🩵

Pets:

🐶 Wash all their bowls thoroughly, as bacteria (salmonella/ecoli) grows and worsens in heat

🫐 Freeze blueberries for little snacks to help cool them down, a great low calorie/anti-oxidant snack

🧊 Pop a large block of ice in their water bowl to keep their drinking water cold for hours

🐾 Dampen a beach towel to lay over their bed/floor to cool their bellies and paws

🐕 If they’re snugglers like mine and insist on being under a blanket, dampen a baby muslin blanket (or pillow case/bed sheet) to keep them cool underneath

💦 Have multiple fans in a room and spray them with water often, the fan will cool them as it evaporates the water off their fur

Humans:

👚 Soak a t-shirt thoroughly and pop in the washing machine for a short spin cycle. This makes the shirt evenly damp and blissful to cool your skin

🛌 Do the same with a bed sheet and drape it over your body laying down, in front of a fan for full body cooling

🧊 Get bags of crushed ice from Asda and add to your water and nibble on for a cool snack

💦 Keep a water spray bottle next to your bed and spray limbs down, with a fan facing your body. The fan will cool your skin as it evaporates the water

🥶 Grab Kool n Soothe cold patches from Home Bargains and apply to your forehead to help with any menopausal flashes or heat headaches

🍉 Stock up on watermelon for a great hydrating, cold snack that cools the mouth

I think that’s about it luvs, hope they help ☺️
Just wanted to add be careful if you take medication as some medications sertraline for example can make you have a bad reaction to the heat! Stay safe 😍

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
I know I was one of those who mentioned Lupar/Perfectly Flawed the other day, whinging again, but I definitely haven’t doxxed her (don’t even know anything that personal about her), and wouldn’t anyway. I gave an opinion on a forum, and that’s it. No one else on here has doxxed her either! True to form she’s crying again and looking for sympathy. That’s my opinion, and I’m sure I’m allowed it🤷‍♀️
She claimed I post about her constantly, I’ve made 3 posts about her at most!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Serena is now live moaning that people are talking about what Tam did on live?

What the do happened to Serena I swear she used to be a decent person,
Where else are people supposed to talk about it? It happened on tiktok it's being spoke about on tiktok 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Serena ain’t happy about tam being spoken about and has now got unicorn in the box