Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Am listening to the clapper live, am scared 😱 I don’t do clapper where’s the chat I don’t want to press something wrong 😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I re downloaded it and am listening to Kendra and Kazzy now. Don’t know who the other gobby woman is though
Not a main character, Johnnys just been asked about spelling her name wrong in Demis live because it adds up to the spelling on an account that's dox her and children? I think anyway. He went mental 😂

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Johnny was just on clapper threatening to dox addresses with kids living there on tiktok again 🤬 fing wrongun.

Johnny I know you read here so read this, karma will catch up eventually. Doxing people who are calling out your accounts doxing child images is proving they were right to do so. Screamed defensive and guilty. I'd also like to point out, no one will listen to you because you're a literal nonce, and I make that claim in the literal definition terminology.

And ruth since you read here too, you give Johnny information, and you'll be linked in with him so be prepared for same treatment.

Apologies to everyone else for having to post this here but slimeyballs blocks me everywhere but he's obsessed with everyone in here not to look x

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
What’s up with life with Lou? She was doing her jay slater discussion earlier 💀 now she’s demodded her mods and she’s crying whilst Matt is trying to request the box

What’s the deal with that Matt? I see him everywhere, is he dodgy?