Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
okay which one of you is it?! who does she like?
Sherlock Holmes Hello GIF by Boomerang Official

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hello comment cafe

I am Mary Motormouth on tiktok, I do a show called loose lips box talks where I do topics surrounding tiktok, I know comment cafe is a topic alot of creators and users bring up on the app and I wanted to cover it in my box talks.

I was hoping to do it on Mondays show and was wondering how you guys would feel about it? Obviously I do not use comment cafe alot (this is my first post) I would love to have people from here be able to come up and let us know why you use this forum? Is it a great community you have? Does it upset you the reputation comment cafe can get on tiktok?

Please let me know if you think this is a topic that should be discussed as you guys are the users and if you would like to come up and chat

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you

Thank you for respecting us enough to ask, I just wonder will you also be talking about Reddit, Tattle etc? Where there is a FAR bigger community than here?

CC isn’t just one thread, there are hundreds of members, talking on lots of topics, yet everyone focuses on this thread and those that talk here. I’d like to see at least some balance.

We get hailed when the wrong uns are called out here first, then dragged if it doesn’t suit a creators narrative.

Ultimately you can discuss what you want, I just would like to understand a little more about why? Will you be targeting and discussing individual members? As I really wouldn’t be down with that. We are individuals here, but we all respect and support each other.

I hope some of the CC members that join boxes come to speak with you! Please, please though don’t bring the likes of Angie, Pearl & Tam into boxes as no conversation is ever productive with them in it.