Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Personally, I don’t call Tam a rhino because of her weight. I don’t give a s how fat or skinny she is, I’m a tubby myself. She’s a rhino because she charges all over the app aggressively bullying everyone, and is also thick as s and blind to her own actions. So piss off Tam.

Happy Baby Animals GIF by San Diego Zoo
It's the same reason she's known as Tilly Tantrum. People love to reach.
I Cant Jeff Probst GIF by Global TV

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have a sneaky feeling she does. It would explain why she has barely any interest for her own lives, her attention is focused elsewhere.
Shes usually on another device watching someone else or recording them. If she reads here she struggles not to react on live.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
If anyone is wanting to email TikTok about Alicia getting permabanned likely due to mass reporting from Flangie and Racist Pearl, I’ll paste the excessively long email I just sent here if you want to change bits of it and send one yourself to [email protected]

To whom it may concern,

I am emailing today regarding a creator on TikTok called @aliciasattic who has today received a permanent account ban. Alicia has been the target of malicious trolling and mass reporting, which has mainly come from a user named Angie (she had many accounts, @delusive.angie1, @delusive_angie14, @delusive_angie2 to name a few that she currently uses) and a user named Pearl (@pearlprice1111 and @pearlsgypsytravllerarmy) who instruct their viewers to mass report people they don’t like. I am certain that report records will accurately reflect this.

This malicious behaviour has been a result of Angie and Pearl making vile racist comments, and orchestrating targeted bullying on TikTok LIVE, and myself and Alicia amongst many others, have stood against this, and highlighted that this behaviour is wrong. As a result of this, these users have targeted people with mass reporting and unfortunately Alicia has now lost her account, which has videos of her mother on , who has passed away, and that she will not be able to access unless TikTok does the right thing, and restores her account.

As a long time user of TikTok, it is really disappointing when people who are displaying behaviours such as racism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia etc are rightfully reported, and the reports return as ‘No Violations’ every time, yet if people try to do the decent thing and tell these people that their hateful rhetoric is wrong, and should not be allowed on the app, it’s these people who end up losing their accounts.

Please reconsider your ban on Alicia’s account, as the automated email has already came back and said that TikTok will not be restoring the account, and this is allowing the people spreading hateful rhetoric to succeed, and this is morally wrong.

Thank you for reading my email

Miss Baguette

@missbaguetteofficial

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
If anyone is wanting to email TikTok about Alicia getting permabanned likely due to mass reporting from Flangie and Racist Pearl, I’ll paste the excessively long email I just sent here if you want to change bits of it and send one yourself to [email protected]

To whom it may concern,

I am emailing today regarding a creator on TikTok called @aliciasattic who has today received a permanent account ban. Alicia has been the target of malicious trolling and mass reporting, which has mainly come from a user named Angie (she had many accounts, @delusive.angie1, @delusive_angie14, @delusive_angie2 to name a few that she currently uses) and a user named Pearl (@pearlprice1111 and @pearlsgypsytravllerarmy) who instruct their viewers to mass report people they don’t like. I am certain that report records will accurately reflect this.

This malicious behaviour has been a result of Angie and Pearl making vile racist comments, and orchestrating targeted bullying on TikTok LIVE, and myself and Alicia amongst many others, have stood against this, and highlighted that this behaviour is wrong. As a result of this, these users have targeted people with mass reporting and unfortunately Alicia has now lost her account, which has videos of her mother on , who has passed away, and that she will not be able to access unless TikTok does the right thing, and restores her account.

As a long time user of TikTok, it is really disappointing when people who are displaying behaviours such as racism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia etc are rightfully reported, and the reports return as ‘No Violations’ every time, yet if people try to do the decent thing and tell these people that their hateful rhetoric is wrong, and should not be allowed on the app, it’s these people who end up losing their accounts.

Please reconsider your ban on Alicia’s account, as the automated email has already came back and said that TikTok will not be restoring the account, and this is allowing the people spreading hateful rhetoric to succeed, and this is morally wrong.

Miss Baguette

@missbaguetteofficial
I would, but I’m not giving TikTok my real name. Not for Alicia 😭

She’ll be fine with a new account. Tell her to go on Angies to beef her for the clout 🤎🤎🤎

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks

To whom it may concern,

Miss Baguette

@missbaguetteofficial
this is a joke, surely?

Ice Cube Reaction GIF