Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Gwen Stefani Pepper Spray GIF by No Doubt

Feb 29, 2024
OMG! I follower an ex prison officer and she was talking about a prison officer (female) at Wandsworth prison. There is a video going round of her having sex with a prisoner while is pad mate films it. All showing there faces. Well I went over to X 😲😲😲😲😲 Blimey!!! They are bragging about making history!! Told hubby and he said where isbthe video 🤣🤣🤣 told him to put his ear buds in

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Why do people "ignore" others in here when you are all just sprouting the same utter wank, as each other?? 🤔🤔
With the amount of in house fighting we’ve done, I can safely assure you we aren’t an echo chamber in here.

The ignore button is for people, like yourself, that are intent on spouting s and attempting to ruffle feathers.

You aren’t gonna make us suddenly up and leave here saying “live, laugh love” “#bekind”

Don’t like don’t look 🤷‍♀️ if creators didn't block people all the time for having an opinion on their “content” then places like this forum wouldn’t exist. We are a like minded bunch of people who came on here to discuss TikTok, if we’ve come to this thread there’s a 98% chance that they aren’t going to be up angies (or others) arses. This isn’t a rave thread.

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I had a shower. Do you guys not get time to do that on here? It must be a full time job absolutely crucifying people that you dont know? Is your bedroom like this angie person's too?! 😲
It's 10 o'clock on a Friday night, most of us have done our real life work for the day and are relaxing in the various ways normal adults do, for me that's watching Glastonbury with my Husband and 3 dogs and in a couple of hours I'll go to my comfy clean bedroom and fall blissfully asleep in the knowledge that you're now on my ignore list. Congratulations on having a shower, must take some effort scrubbing away the vitriol, maybe try wire wool and white vinegar, I've heard it works wonders, night night 🖕

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
With the amount of in house fighting we’ve done, I can safely assure you we aren’t an echo chamber in here.

The ignore button is for people, like yourself, that are intent on spouting s and attempting to ruffle feathers.

You aren’t gonna make us suddenly up and leave here saying “live, laugh love” “#bekind”

Don’t like don’t look 🤷‍♀️ if creators didn't block people all the time for having an opinion on their “content” then places like this forum wouldn’t exist. We are a like minded bunch of people who came on here to discuss TikTok, if we’ve come to this thread there’s a 98% chance that they aren’t going to be up angies (or others) arses. This isn’t a rave thread.

Angies Spider

Jun 26, 2024
Angies Bedroom
OMG! I follower an ex prison officer and she was talking about a prison officer (female) at Wandsworth prison. There is a video going round of her having sex with a prisoner while is pad mate films it. All showing there faces. Well I went over to X 😲😲😲😲😲 Blimey!!! They are bragging about making history!! Told hubby and he said where isbthe video 🤣🤣🤣 told him to put his ear buds in
They've even found her tiktok ;)

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
I find it so funny that literal trolls are putting another troll on their ignore list 🤣🤣🤣 Awww poor babies. Continue laughing at others who actually show their faces online. Its so cute. I will definately be staying in here and continue learning the ropes of how to make others feel truly awful about themselves for no apparent reason. This is my new "social" (that would mean you guys actually leave your spits) experiment! 🤗🤗🤗

Mar 15, 2024
england
I find it so funny that literal trolls are putting another troll on their ignore list 🤣🤣🤣 Awww poor babies. Continue laughing at others who actually show their faces online. Its so cute. I will definately be staying in here and continue learning the ropes of how to make others feel truly awful about themselves for no apparent reason. This is my new "social" (that would mean you guys actually leave your spits) experiment! 🤗🤗🤗
Go Away Goodbye GIF