Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Well after watching them I expect we all have. I havnt come to argue the beef between myself and demi runs deep and as you can see the girl is obssesive and not well. I've had this for over a year. There is no talking to her and to be quite honest it's draining and I do get pissed off from time to time and clap back. Especially when my child keeps getting spoken about
why such a long beef? where'd it originate?

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
See...i am being useful!

Awww pls stop hurting my feelings. I am so sorry i'm not as witty as you 💔
Not Lying Season 5 GIF by Living Single

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Only seems to be you that's said it 🤔
I did not see the clapper as I don't have an account on that platform. I did however say that you seemed to thrive from drama. You being here with righteous attitude kind of proves my point. From what I've witnessed, you have a problem with somebody and continously mention it, along with the fake laughing and ridiculous voices.
You might not always cause it but, you certainly follow it around.
The others that did hear what you said will be with you shortly I would imagine.

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
I did not see the clapper as I don't have an account on that platform. I did however say that you seemed to thrive from drama. You being here with righteous attitude kind of proves my point. From what I've witnessed, you have a problem with somebody and continously mention it, along with the fake laughing and ridiculous voices.
You might not always cause it but, you certainly follow it around.
The others that did hear what you said will be with you shortly I would imagine.
At least Chloe is normal 🤷‍♀️ I would say that was a win against you weirdo's with really high morals?! 💋