kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
shag marry avoid
taila, luper, luna the swinging whinger
Can I choose avoid for all, please?
Cross Country Running GIF by ABC Network

By the way, I’ve analysed the messages that hypocrite account made. (Judas messaged me about them) and they will be easy to work out if you see comments they’ve made elsewhere. They overuse the following:

Sounds “Ewww”, “Awww”, “Oooh” etc.
They bracket a lot of what they say (like this).
They constantly use “…” with either 3 dots or 4.
And they do like to SUDDENLY CAP-LOCK things, too.

If anyone has suspicions of who it may be, use this to sus them out. You’re welcome
Ffs now i have to say sorry to tam and zac i was convinced 🤣🤣

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Tony is plm, at this point he has to be. We can all see he is a narc and they love to accuse others of their own wrong doings. The fact at a big age he was in a relationship with a 15 year old girl says it all.. yep I’m going with he’s plm and liv needs to watch her daughters.. bad vibes. See how bad it is to say s with no proof.. I’m still running with it, it’s the only thing that makes sense at this point

Nov 10, 2023
Tony is plm, at this point he has to be. We can all see he is a narc and they love to accuse others of their own wrong doings. The fact at a big age he was in a relationship with a 15 year old girl says it all.. yep I’m going with he’s plm and liv needs to watch her daughters.. bad vibes. See how bad it is to say s with no proof.. I’m still running with it, it’s the only thing that makes sense at this point
I believe he’s plm tbh. I did hear rumours about him and Scottish Johnny being in contact at one point.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I agree, a groomer, pedo and I heard he’s in charge of PLM!

Last night when i joined CAs and they were questioning him he was rambling something about only being in with the top leaders for information, i don't know enough to know what he's on about although he's convinced were all peados 🤦🏻‍♀️. He was saying how he had changed the name of a discord server and then had the server shut down so everyone moved here...i and many others joined here from angies lives where we sat so quietly scared to have an opinion. The man is so so wrong

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
If people, like myself, cannot stand Luke does Fudge, then Perfectly Flawed is crying in Baby A’s…
@Hypocrite CC this 👆🏻👆🏻is literally an observation. Very often when CC are scrolling through TT, we make reference to what is going on…
I also mentioned that you have a serious issue with grief. Again, an observation from what is shown on TT