Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Delulu is on one 😭😭 she’s not doing fyp because she spends so much time researching and never gets on the podium like luke and red. Luke has used her platform, it’s not fair that Dave got that lion yesterday because of her.. it’s hilarious
When will she realise she doesn’t have the platform she thinks she does.

Having a platform means you can sustain your viewership when it’s just you on the screen. She only ever gets views exceeding 1k when she has ‘something’ going on in her lives. This shows they’re not there to see her, they’re there to see the drama. I’m not a Luke fan but he has an excessively larger platform than her.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
When will she realise she doesn’t have the platform she thinks she does.

Having a platform means you can sustain your viewership when it’s just you on the screen. She only ever gets views exceeding 1k when she has ‘something’ going on in her lives. This shows they’re not there to see her, they’re there to see the drama. I’m not a Luke fan but he has an excessively larger platform than her.
Plus as much I as hate to admit it, I think people actually like Luke and red which is why they get gifted. Nobody can stand Angie beside her vile little sheep and even they don’t gift her

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I’ve given up with the lives I can see on my fyp. It’s politic based or boring nonsense. I want drama and/or funny comments to read

💯 I think I'm gonna have to give social media a miss for 48 hours.

CBA with the political grandstanding. They're all as bad as each other in my opinion. Not arsed what colour they wear.

angiesclapper

Apr 30, 2024
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I'm going to a child's funeral on Friday ❤️we've been told dress code is pink. I'll be going with my daughters who will be wearing pink. I've bought a pink handbag and earrings. I'm not sure what to wear as I have nothing pink. Feel it will be too much wearing a flowly dress and don't feel comfortable wearing black
That’s awful, sending love ♥️ How about something like a pink blazer? You can wear this with white so it’s not pink-overload

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
thats why i asked ive never heard of this arsenal lol shes a new character to me :ROFLMAO:
So when she was in Flange's lives she defo struck me as someone with issues. She made up some weird story about having to be rushed into Hosp and that her friend/mother had her phone/TT acc to keep everyone updated...

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
She was in a live cam 2ing yday she sounded like shes a disability she also showed her face i wasnt quick enough to grab a ss
Yes I believe she has some sort of disability I just remember her in soapy live saying loads bollox then 5 minutes later her mum taken over her chat saying she at hospital because she was called out also she was being racist so she knows just what she doing that 1