Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
On Angies now. Run 🏃🏼‍♂️
Joanne The Scammer Running GIF by Super Deluxe

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Is she trying to say I doxxed her kids? That’s what people are saying to me
That hasn't been said. Shes spoke about you. Then she spoke about Taurian speaking about her kids then she said an account was made doxing her address with a photo of her daughter calling her a w. She never said who she thought made it.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I might have heard wrong but I swear she alluded to it because even that lady in the box said ‘how do you know it’s Alicia’. She didn’t shut it down. For me it was insinuated heavily
I thought they were asking how they knew Alicia was Alicia on here, oh well I don't care enough to debunk any of it 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Shut the do up, Life On The Edge. You were clearly not around during Tony Vs Angie, Angie Vs PLM, Leona and co Vs Angie... Angie has always thrived on the drama, and actively chases it. It's nothing to do with CC, MissRemi etc. You are either intentionally blind to the vileness in the cult, or are really that dumb.
Angie Vs Irish people as a whole, Angie Vs Oirish Kelly, Angie Vs Bad Gyal Squeak, Angie Vs @blackheart, Angie Vs Geraldine, Angie Vs Serena, Angie Vs Dave Dorans, Angie Vs Miss Red, Angie Vs Steph, Angie Vs Alex, Angie Vs Charlie Fairy, Angie Vs Demi, Angie Vs Pearl, Angie Vs Terrance, Angie Vs Connor, Angie Vs MT, Angie Vs James Ozzy, Angie Vs Palestine, Angie Vs Gay Men, Angie Vs Kendra, Angie Vs CharChar, Angie Vs Boombox, Angie Vs Shan, Angie Vs There's been so, so fing many I would be here until my bones turned to dust.

Alfred Hitchcock Skull GIF