Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment VIDEO-2024-06-20-08-14-26.mov
I’m sensing another one of these. There you go LOTE, just for you
My thing with this is, my mum had anxiety. Real anxiety, horrific panic attacks. And I’m not using this for sympathy, but these lot throwing around they are anxious and suffer with anxiety and screaming they’re having a panic Attack doesn’t run with me. My mum couldn’t talk, she couldn’t breathe when she had attacks. And I know everyone is different but come on

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
My thing with this is, my mum had anxiety. Real anxiety, horrific panic attacks. And I’m not using this for sympathy, but these lot throwing around they are anxious and suffer with anxiety and screaming they’re having a panic Attack doesn’t run with me. My mum couldn’t talk, she couldn’t breathe when she had attacks. And I know everyone is different but come on
I can’t speak when I’m suffering with an attack. It’s all for the drama and attention

Feb 29, 2024
100%

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Only just heard of them! Shown my daughter as she said 'they are so you' 🤣 £20!!! Was £60
You can get some right bargains with these! I was on the cusp of buying a pair with donuts all over them last year but the mister gave me 'the look' 🙄 and I put them back! He bought me a different pair thar day but I've mourned them ever since and can't find them anywhere now 😂