Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

angiesclapper

Apr 30, 2024
United Kingdom
I've just been trying to find any other older recordings and I think you're right (sorry gut, you failed this one 😂). It was back in the days of Mazza (Scottish), Lewis, CharChar, Mazza (Feisty's ex), Feisty, Boombox, Nina, Kendra, Danni, Leona, Serena... Seems like several lifetimes ago. 🤣

1000020557.png
1000020559.png
where is that lewis these days? hopefully got a job which would be good news

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
do me.

I am genuinely too poorly to be entertaining this type of low IQ today.

I’ll just say, that pretty much everything they say is ironically factually correct, however it’s correct about them and not us 🤣

Selective hearing? Oh what, like everyone telling you Tony abused women online and you chose to ignore it, you frigid, maple guzzling kumquat.

There are genuinely more brain cells inside Elphaba’s crusty wank sock, than there is in the entirety of the boxes in your freak-magnet of a live. 🤣
'you frigid, maple guzzling kumquat'
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Lesbian Luke is such a wet wipe. Anyone in his chat dares to have a different opinion to his, blocked. You met up with a known racist, accept it. No, not all of us sit in her room and give her views you absolutely weapon.

What’s the point cutting Pearl off when you meet up with a known racist?
I keep commenting that but I'm being ignored. CLA is a known homophobic racist b and still he culd not wait to meet her.