Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
One things for sure, the racists that were standing with the Conservative party helped out more than we can ever imagine. As much as we will always have right wing politics, it will never be enough to win politics of the UK.

Farage won't last 5 years, he won't be able to abide by the rules, give it a year before he's sick of Clacton and holding surgeries, having to actually do physical work.
His face was a treat last night 🤣 I think he was in some sort of delusion thinking he was going to win… his face was like a slapped arse at like 4am 🤣

MissCakePop

Jun 29, 2024
Trapped in a K hole since the 80's
Hey CanAng. Snoopy doopy dopity do, I'm still sat here right next to you. 💅 maybe one day you will figure it out. But let's be honest, probably not 🤣 #safehouse
The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Same 😭 do you live in a place where a lot of old people retire? I do and we have a lot of very wealthy people here too so we are still majority conservative! It pisses me off how they can think con goverment will help anything when the town is down the ster and the crime rate in my area has gone up because everyone is struggling except the rich people! And the Con MP in my area is a t he doesn’t even reply to letters! I sent him two letters asking him to vote yes to a ceasefire and he didn’t… I didn’t even get a response! Swear to god he’s getting egged if I see him in my local town!
We are have two little towns next to each other and also a place that's 15miles away. The place that's 15 miles away are manly elderly but also they don't like change. Unfortunately the 3 towns are very different in crime level and my town never gets the money spent like the other two. I've messaged him regarding PIP forms saying that the tories are wanting more evidence of MH. I pointed out that I have 3/4 appiontments a year (should be seen more often) so how can we provide more evidence if the services are limited.

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Hey CanAng. Snoopy doopy dopity do, I'm still sat here right next to you. 💅 maybe one day you will figure it out. But let's be honest, probably not 🤣 #safehouse
The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF
Was it you who posted the screen shots? Are you able to do a screen recording of the messages? Also were you using Samsung messenger to send the messages? I noticed yesterday that Canadian angie said the messages are fake because they have no date or time on them but she has screen shots of conversations she has had with EQ and Corrie on her profile and they don’t have the times or dates under each message only at the start of the message thread… if that makes any sense 🤣

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
We are have two little towns next to each other and also a place that's 15miles away. The place that's 15 miles away are manly elderly but also they don't like change. Unfortunately the 3 towns are very different in crime level and my town never gets the money spent like the other two. I've messaged him regarding PIP forms saying that the tories are wanting more evidence of MH. I pointed out that I have 3/4 appiontments a year (should be seen more often) so how can we provide more evidence if the services are limited.
That’s so awful! I hope you manage to hear back! Hopefully services and money for disabled people will go up now we have labour in power! I wouldn’t even mind paying a little bit of extra tax just so everyone who needs help gets it! But hopefully they don’t tax the poor, just the mega rich!

Jul 2, 2024
paris
Was it you who posted the screen shots? Are you able to do a screen recording of the messages? Also were you using Samsung messenger to send the messages? I noticed yesterday that Canadian angie said the messages are fake because they have no date or time on them but she has screen shots of conversations she has had with EQ and Corrie on her profile and they don’t have the times or dates under each message only at the start of the message thread… if that makes any sense 🤣
Has she posted messages with EQ? Wonder what the evil one thinks of that.