Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Potential thicko warning but can someone explain PLM to me. It was before my Tiktok era. The way it’s being explained in CanAng’s is as a troll group
A group of trolls, with extremely dark humour who pretend to be or were pedos. They would fight with people and dox them. Fight with each other and dox them. There's offcut groups of plm rejects like Johnny etc.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Potential thicko warning but can someone explain PLM to me. It was before my Tiktok era. The way it’s being explained in CanAng’s is as a troll group
😭😭😭 I could but I cba. I’m really sorry. It’s a whole big thing and I’m watching tv and listening to CA AND commenting on it. I just haven’t the time rn. You should follow General Tariq for more info xx

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Press the ignore button then 😀
Maybe you could try that with the block button with Angie and others you don’t like and all your problems would be resolved? Amazing you came up with that solution so easily for me. But I suppose for you it affects things like clout. No don’t ignore on here cause I’m not missing any potential drama.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
We need more awareness on this. This is grooming in my eyes trigger warning

WASIMLIVES has loads of minors on his lives and speaks to them disturbingly and no one seems to bat an eye on his lives​

You'll probably need to take this to a big creator like Tam or Tony. They do awareness lives 😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Bahaha! Joined Cans on my main and she blocked me🤣🤣
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions