Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I've missed some of you bastards.

I've only read two pages and cba to look any deeper but if none of you behave you're going in the naughty corner and you'll have tomato soup for tea.

Just popped back whilst my Sister is looking after my old man for a bit and need a distraction. Are we any further with the gammy leg?
Nolan! Missed you. Hope you’re doing alright xx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No idea who these people are but it's kicking off with 1k watching 🍿

1000000856.png
Apparently she's a nonce and a troll but I watched the other night and she didn't even speak. Have you saw her speak yet? Just just sits there like a slug and slips more and more off screen

Mar 2, 2024
We were all ok when Alicia called Angie a nonce. Can I ask what’s different about this? I mean, neither Alicia nor Angie are nonces, but I was fine with it when Alicia called Angie a nonce cause I can’t stand Angie. Just pondering.

Angie sits with nonces, interacts with nonces and defends nonces. In my eyes she’s a nonce. She also stripped down naked on a 13+ app and fingerblasted her chicken lips. She’s no better than them. She was in frequent contact with Johnny and do knows who else

Alicia is a nosey box s.

Nov 10, 2023

I've only read two pages and cba to look any deeper but if none of you behave you're going in the naughty corner and you'll have tomato soup for tea.

Just popped back whilst my Sister is looking after my old man for a bit and need a distraction. Are we any further with the gammy leg?
Nolan! Hope you’re doing okay.

How do you feel about being 2pumps cannibal replacement when she’s full?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
At the hospital now and on the ward soon hopefully 🤞🏼 thank you Judas for my epic pfp 🤣🧪🩸

IMG_5768.jpeg
I Love You GIF by Sesame Street

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Apparently she's a nonce and a troll but I watched the other night and she didn't even speak. Have you saw her speak yet? Just just sits there like a slug and slips more and more off screen

Eww ffs they're everywhere on this app.

I've not seen her speak yet 😭

She's fully slid off screen now.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
We were all ok when Alicia called Angie a nonce. Can I ask what’s different about this? I mean, neither Alicia nor Angie are nonces, but I was fine with it when Alicia called Angie a nonce cause I can’t stand Angie. Just pondering.
I said she’s probably on the register. Because she kept speaking on my kids- as well as other peoples. She probably isn’t a nonce but she’s been screaming I’m a paedophile for weeks. I did have a habit of using it as an insult as well but don’t do that anymore because I can see how it takes away from the actual meaning behind the word.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm just gonna be honest the Alicia defence league is jarring. She came in here off her own back to tell everyone she was gorgeous, and how good she can troll people. Ever since anytime she's mentioned there's paragraphs upon paragraphs of bullshit. She came here to befriend people and control what can and can't be said about her. It's every other day man, either fit in or do off 🙃

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town

You're back!!
Season 5 Hug GIF by The Office

Mar 2, 2024
I'm just gonna be honest the Alicia defence league is jarring. She came in here off her own back to tell everyone she was gorgeous, and how good she can troll people. Ever since anytime she's mentioned there's paragraphs upon paragraphs of bullshit. She came here to befriend people and control what can and can't be said about her. It's every other day man, either fit in or do off 🙃

I’d defend you just the same.