Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I've missed some of you bastards.

I've only read two pages and cba to look any deeper but if none of you behave you're going in the naughty corner and you'll have tomato soup for tea.

Just popped back whilst my Sister is looking after my old man for a bit and need a distraction. Are we any further with the gammy leg?
NOLAN 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I said she’s probably on the register. Because she kept speaking on my kids- as well as other peoples. She probably isn’t a nonce but she’s been screaming I’m a paedophile for weeks. I did have a habit of using it as an insult as well but don’t do that anymore because I can see how it takes away from the actual meaning behind the word.
I’ve heard you screaming at her that she’s a nonce. I don’t think you’re a nonce but I also don’t care enough to defend you. You only had a problem with Angie when you fell out, just like most of the others do on the app. I find you a bit hypocritical tbh. Go gift Paul breach another rose cause that was so hilarious

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
You're back!!
Season 5 Hug GIF by The Office

Judas told me if I wasn't to return any time soon she'd hunt me down and take my leg off with a butter knife

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve heard you screaming at her that she’s a nonce. I don’t think you’re a nonce but I also don’t care enough to defend you. You only had a problem with Angie when you fell out, just like most of the others do on the app. I find you a bit hypocritical tbh. Go gift Paul breach another rose cause that was so hilarious
I’ve been triggering Angie since I’ve been on the app. it’s only recently that it’s all kicked off massively. I don’t need anyone to defend me, but appreciate people who do.
I’ll push the boat out and send him a tiny diny

Mar 2, 2024
I’d defend any of you against accusations of wrongdoings. Well, most of you.

I’d hope many of you would do the same for me.

I apologise for my jarring behaviour but I’m a tad sensitive regarding being branded something I’m not.

Ignore me by all means. Because I’ll do it again, hopefully next time it will be someone everyone likes so I won’t be a jarring t on my own

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I apologise for my jarring behaviour but I’m a tad sensitive regarding being branded something I’m not.

Ignore me by all means. Because I’ll do it again, hopefully next time it will be someone everyone likes so I won’t be a jarring t on my own
Crushing I Love You GIF by MOODMAN

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

I'll always defend you or anyone here (aside from the fs) 😘🥰❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

And I defend most of you too. I don't defend creators that sit in the boxes of the people we discuss. Everytime something is said about Alicia shes in here complaining and I feel like she's befriending some of you to control the narrative. If Iv upset you saying that then I'm sorry but it's not just you and it's happened more than just today. Clearly I'm upsetting people now so I'll do off for the night 🤦‍♀️

Last edited: