Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

“One thing you don’t ever joke about is kids” says Angie after making friends with Alex after he said what he said about kids. Ok then
She wants too also cause distress on children by reporting their parents too social services

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
And I defend most of you too. I don't defend creators that sit in the boxes of the people we discuss. Everytime something is said about Alicia shes in here complaining and I feel like she's befriending some of you to control the narrative. If Iv upset you saying that then I'm sorry but it's not just you and it's happened more than just today. Clearly I'm upsetting people now so I'll do off for the night 🤦‍♀️
Nah I agree with you mostly! I was “friends” with a creator, I know the perils it brings. I just stay in my lane mostly! Mind you my main keeps getting blocked, I forget which account I’m on and defend you all 😂. That said, I do agree calling people nonces etc, that clearly aren’t is a bit much!

I honestly think this place is the safest place to chat! We are not “friends” away from here, we mostly respect each other, and say what we need to without falling out, except the fs!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Now that your bloods been enriched, I’ll eat you rare 😍😍
I knew you would 😍

Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I would defend all you guys, unless one of you is Chonky on a new fake account, and also Luper. But everytime people come in here from TikTok, same thing happens, if you disagree with something they say or do, they turn and suddenly CC are all bullies. And then there was Cal 😂 do that. I prefer to be able to speak freely on every t. We should be free to have our Own opinions on certain creators (some are so bad, only one opinion is correct). If I do know someone on a friendly level, I just don’t get involved with it on here.

I don’t think Alicia is a nonce, but she did shout it at Angie multiple times, so i personally ain’t defending her if someone else calls her a nonce. She said herself just now Angie probably isn’t a nonce, so she can’t say anything about making the word lose its meaning if she shouts it at people that probably ain’t nonces.

I love you all, except Alicia, Chonky and Luper. I’m sorry, I’m a free spirit, don’t tame me 😐

Im watching a new account closely! I suspect Looper is trying a new tactic 😂😂😂