Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
What makes me laugh these lives they run on her they all claim to be triggered by her behaviour but happy sat discussing it for hours. None of us can really decide what she does and doesn't have apart from attention seeking t syndrome which is obvious. The woman is addicted to social media she's admitted time and time again she knows how to get the views and gifts but so do these lot by sat discussing it 🤷🏻‍♀️
She truly is addicted to it that’s for sure. Every waking moment she’s on there, I mean ffs she wears tena ladies so that she doesn’t even need to go to the bathroom very often!
Season 9 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Ngl, her comment has got my back up. but it's not the first time she's done it, I pulled her a couple of weeks ago when she made a comment about another sensitive subject.
I've mentioned on here several times that I'm no stranger to addiction yet she quoted my post, so I'm not sure if she's deliberately trying to piss me off.
I've been clean for 9 years, however I was surrounded with brilliant friends and an absolutly amazing husband, it wasn't easy and I had to hit rock bottom before I accepted any help from anyone, even during my addiction I worked more hours than most, I hid my addiction well and it shocked my nearest and dearest.

I just find some people can be negative judgemental fers who thinks they're perfect and it'll never happen to them.

Well done for kicking your addiction, and just incase you haven't heard these words for a while, "I'm proud of you" 🤎

Happy First Place GIF by ZEPETO
Your story is inspirational Medusa, it truly is. I wish you could show people on tt that people can turn their lives around 🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What makes me laugh these lives they run on her they all claim to be triggered by her behaviour but happy sat discussing it for hours. None of us can really decide what she does and doesn't have apart from attention seeking t syndrome which is obvious. The woman is addicted to social media she's admitted time and time again she knows how to get the views and gifts but so do these lot by sat discussing it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Umm Okay Cant Look GIF by Katelyn Tarver

Shocked Episode 17 GIF by The Simpsons

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m so sorry if I have caused any upset or hurt towards yourself or anyone with my comments,
I fully understand self harming etc, my despair and anger come from a personal place, I’m not doubting she needs professional help, and totally understand what you have said above about the scratches not being validated, I just wish she would stop using this as a weapon for attention and to make others feel guilty (just my opinion) once again I apologise if I have caused any upset and I will be more thoughtful from now on
It's not you, don't worry.

Feb 29, 2024
My friends have gone to London and posted a pic of their drinks on a train. I had to screen shot it and zoom in to see what they was drinking as cans where tiny and cute. I seen a woman in back ground asleep. So I sent it in a reply saying 'hope you didn't wake her up'
I then noticed that I had my camera roll on 🤣🤣🤣 pics of Angies forehead clown face 🤣🤣🤣 deleted quickly

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angela fell asleep on live, live went off, significant time later Angela pops on live but there's very serious professional voices asking her D.O.B. and telling her off for being live. Seems someone called the paramedics or crisis team on her and she was assigned the ones who take no s from drunk, oversized toddlers.
@Little Marshmallow

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
It's entirely up to you if you read this but I'm actually doing you a huge favour right now, so strap yourself in whilst I point out some facts to you.

You have no idea who is behind these accounts or who their contacts are, you also have no idea what lengths someone will go to or what people are capable of doing to seek revenge for the sick s that keeps coming out of your mouth.

You've over stepped the mark by mentioning someone's parenting and blaming them for their child's mental health and SH, - Thats a no go zone, and you've still not apologised to the lass.

You're calling someone a rapist - have you seen proof or is it because your twisted friend had told you? If so, then show the receipts you claim to have, put up or shut the do up, because it's getting boring.

Lastly, all of your personal information is out there so it's not difficult for someone you're gonna piss off to pay you a visit. The fed up thing about all of this is its highly unlikely that they won't just come for you. - They'll also target your whole family, maybe friends too, (if you have any)  All because of  the  s YOU'RE doing  and saying on an app.

You can reply to this by claiming your not scared or you don't give a do, but be prepared for me to laugh in your face, because judging from experience you'll s a fing brick when someone puts your door through, (and they won't just stop there) I don't need to spell it out, I'm sure you get my drift.

If I were you I'd quit while you're ahead because you're playing a very dangerous game, you're not only putting yourself at risk but you're also putting your own family at risk.

P.s.. If you think we believe your in Australia, then think again, because i think a smart Aussie bastard would have taken you out with a boomerang and put everyone out of their misery within the first 24hrs of you being there.

Now do off before you mix yourself up in something you can't get yourself out of and something your family has no clue you're doing and probably won't until the s hits the fan.
That’s such a diplomatic way of telling her to go do herself 😍