Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I've never seen the wakey wine slogan, but I don't believe it began with racist intent. What's unforgivable, for me, is how they all dug their heels in and refused to acknowledge the very valid point of "this is looking like blackface" when it was said to them over, and over, and over.

Angie is live now and still saying she refuses to apologise and didn't do anything wrong. The pig-headed attitude is a major issue, and it's all for views/"clout". The "do you" attitude she gives but the "pity me" attention she demands in return doesn't wash.

Oh, you find me laughing about a broccoli drink triggering? Well, Jane next door thinks it's hilarious and can't see any issue, and I asked my postman and he said it's ok, so I'm not going to stop just because you're being a snowflake.

suck my dick GIF
I agree with everything you’ve just said, i just word things s because i’m not the brightest 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
the thing that drove it home for me yesterday was when the two men were added to battle and Dave dropped. I don't know that the lipstick on Angie's behalf was intentional as she hadn't cut up Sheila's clothes so Dave came back and told her to use red lipstick, she didn't have it but used another, he called her Abdul and added two (I'm assuming Asian) guys to the box and dropped, to me that was intentional. However, after she saw the reactions and had pearl/creepy corie defend her she was quite comfortable carrying on with her usual race-baiting triggering s.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Might have a divide here but I don’t agree with what the hardys are doing. Make memories with your daughter instead of sitting on live. As much as I find it really sad what’s happening and no child should have to pass away at such a young age, I can not justify a parent sitting on live with strangers with the title “all gifts go towards making memories” how can memories be made when he’s never off live