Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
a white woman asking a black woman to apologise for feeling offended after she painted her face a darker colour. wild.

edit: i liked lana at first she seems like a very nice person but wish she’d stop trying to take the moral high ground and stick her two pence in …
she is saying she looks soooo tired and she's had enough, no Lana she's absolutely bladdered 🥴🥴

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I didn't know it was offensive 🤷‍♀️
I think probably most people don't. But I'm Irish and have always cringed when the likes of Alex said this kind of thing. He does it a lot. But seeing it in here I just thought I'd mention it. I think a lot of English people say it and don't think anything of it.

It's no biggie I just wanted to point it out in here.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
come on fuller get her/life to leap
the voice volume and pitch are rising
Animated GIF

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I think probably most people don't. But I'm Irish and have always cringed when the likes of Alex said this kind of thing. He does it a lot. But seeing it in here I just thought I'd mention it. I think a lot of English people say it and don't think anything of it.

It's no biggie I just wanted to point it out in here.
i'm happy to be called out/up for it, i've said it, even on a live before, i wasn't educated into it's origins, it was just a phrase my parents told me when i was younger "stop having a paddy because you're not getting what you want". learnt something new today.
I will try to not use it in future as now i know what it actually means.