Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 Always the voice of reason..well said and well done. 🩵🤎🩵
On My Way Movie GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Thanks luv 😍 hoping I did ok and made sure to clarify I was of course not a spokesperson, just my opinion 🩵

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
I've not been on for a few days, so I've no clue what happened with Nanny d and Paula, I still stand by what I said last night, when I said Nanny d is a straight shooter and it's out of character for her so I can't comment on something I'm unsure of, maybe try and message her to see where the confusion lies. Just a thought.
They've both got it into the heads I'm someone else who supports alex which they couldn't b more wrong cannot stand the wrongen never have never will apparently I said something the same or similar as this other person nanny d etc have slated me on there lives and because they think this it must be true as they are never wrong Paula mentioned last night she had a ss of this frida saying she was Sammy but hasn't said she is me on here but that's what they are going with

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
This is an anonymous forum, you don’t need to get upset by comments. I don’t know why people are taking it personally 😭 we don’t know who eachother are. We all at some point get accused of being someone, you can just say you’re not them or ignore it 😭 if everyone turned on me here, I’d literally just keep commenting to annoy people, even if I got put on ignore. Or I’d make a brand new profile and change my character up. You’d never know 👹 it’s that unserious 😭

Feb 29, 2024
This is an anonymous forum, you don’t need to get upset by comments. I don’t know why people are taking it personally 😭 we don’t know who eachother are. We all at some point get accused of being someone, you can just say you’re not them or ignore it 😭 if everyone turned on me here, I’d literally just keep commenting to annoy people, even if I got put on ignore. Or I’d make a brand new profile and change my character up. You’d never know 👹 it’s that unserious 😭
I can be sensitive but I would eventually get over it 🤣