Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
You’re someone I would let in 😭 leave it with me 🩵 it’s not because I’m antisocial but more so that I find it very overwhelming to reply and I try my best to help and that can be a risky path to go down. I’ve learnt over the years I need to be firm with boundaries for my own sake 😅

Not long until your next break poppet, good luck with everything and the promotion 😍
I'm very touched you'd let me in, but please know it wasn't a hint! I was genuinely thinking of you 🤗

Being firm with boundaries is something that, at the grand ol' age of 50, I have learnt the hard way and would always advise anyone to start doing it themselves. It's been a rocky road and hindsight is a wonderful thing, if not a pain in the arse at times when I look back on 'past me' 🤣

I've just had a meeting with the managing director and am 17/56 questions in to the next evaluation! Thanks for your kind words 🥰💛

Medusa

LOTE is starting to get one brave and cocky t. It was only yesterday she sat in Angies box crying about Taurian threatening to pull up at hers and Angies, Yet she was wanting Dave to dox Chippy and to pull up at his when he was threatening Marcel, she'd s a brick if it happened to her.
"Don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you" springs to mind.
Screenshot_20240707_193726_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240707_193628_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm very touched you'd let me in, but please know it wasn't a hint! I was genuinely thinking of you 🤗

Being firm with boundaries is something that, at the grand ol' age of 50, I have learnt the hard way and would always advise anyone to start doing it themselves. It's been a rocky road and hindsight is a wonderful thing, if not a pain in the arse at times when I look back on 'past me' 🤣

I've just had a meeting with the managing director and am 17/56 questions in to the next evaluation! Thanks for your kind words 🥰💛
I know it wasn’t luv and I meant what I said 🥰 Boundaries are the hardest thing to put in place, the self discipline needed is just 😮‍💨 Hindsight is indeed wonderful, it’s led to some incredible wisdom but born through some awful life lessons 😭

Ahhh you’re so close! You work so hard, I’m really glad you’re being recognised for it poppet 😍

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

I want in wherever in is 😩

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Nah, I wouldn't feel comfortable selling them either. I had to have an appointment with an online pharmacist to get mines. I'll know not to buy them again 😂.

I didn't have any side effects when I done it last year, felt a little bit rubbish but when I tried last week the 3 days I had a banging headache and my mood was so low.

I was like that on ozempic a few years ago, binned it after one injection.

However, I tried Mounjaro about 6 weeks ago now, and it's much better. Mood actually improved.

Jul 8, 2024
UK
I’m considering this now too.

They know that enough people hate them that they’ll get attention from it, and there are little statements and stuff that seem perhaps pre planned.

Sucks to be them, because Alicia is wiping the floor with the pair of them.
I have to agree. It kind of makes sense (in a bad way). Build up the fall out, have the fall out, slate each other for 8 months, continuously, then both do the rankings at the same time.

Hmm 🤔