Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Remember a while back in pearls live, a man was doing fundraising for his daughter who passed away in a car accident, and Angie came in and was demanding a death certificate for the little girl? Or maybe she did this on her own live?

Anyone ideally have footage, or remember any more details of who’s live it was and roughly when so I can search?

I’ve had enough of this t.

His name was Mr Boshell if that helps

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Why the do would anyone share a pic of their cock? I just don't get it, what's the end goal, a leg over or what??
I like to window shop tbh. I'll spend ages walking round plant nursery's looking at the different displays and i'm much the same with 🍆. I'm looking for mr right.
The Goldilocks Principle – Quantum Jitter

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've tried to avoid speaking about it as child loss or any other loss is a sensitive subject, and it's something I've been contemplating speaking about, but its there and its being spoken about and as much as we try to avoid it, it's either brought up in conversation or its on the fyp.

After listening to Darren in Reds box yesterday i can't help but say what I think, I'm aware this might upset some people, and you may have a different opinion, and rightly so.

I was once in Darren's shoes, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's something you never get over, and my heart breaks for him and Katie, it's a parents worst nightmare but people are forgetting about Elsa, and this is where some of you may want to quit reading... When you are told your precious child has little time left and they are at the end of life and you have little time to make a LIFETIME of memories with them, the last thing a parent thinks of is going live on an app for hours on end. I, for one, made sure I never left their side, and I crammed whatever I could into the little time 'we' had left - time you'll never get back.

I'm aware there's so many people who love Elsa, but I'm sure those people would understand if their parents need to take time off the app to spend their final days with their child. (A child who needs them MORE than ever) no one wants to see a child suffer and that's what people have been watching.

The last thing on my mind when I had to make memories with my child was a social media app or sitting battling when that time could have been used to make endless memories, memories that will last a lifetime,memories that are worth MORE than any amount of money.

One thing you can't do is turn back the hands of time, and guilt is one hell of a thing to live with. I just hope in the near future Darren and Kate don't look back and regret the time they didn't spend with their child because grief is a horrific thing to go through, and its then that you wish you should/could have done more.
I completely understand that everyone is different, and we all deal with things differently, but if you're putting your terminally ill child on an app and you've shown her when she's been extremely sick and vulnerable then you're going to have people questioning your morals. There have been countless times when people could see she was not well enough to sit on camera while they battled day in and day out. Personally, I'd have more respect for them if they were to spend time doing the things they needed to off the app, and if they wanted to update their loyal followers, then they could do that by doing weekly posts.
Sorry, but that's my opinion, and something i stand strongly by.
With that being said, my heart and prayers go out to the family, because although i may not agree with what they're doing preparing to lose a child is not something life can ever prepare you for. 🙏 🕊💔🕊

Loving I Love You GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I've tried to avoid speaking about it as child loss or any other loss is a sensitive subject, and it's something I've been contemplating speaking about, but its there and its being spoken about and as much as we try to avoid it, it's either brought up in conversation or its on the fyp.

After listening to Darren in Reds box yesterday i can't help but say what I think, I'm aware this might upset some people, and you may have a different opinion, and rightly so.

I was once in Darren's shoes, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's something you never get over, and my heart breaks for him and Katie, it's a parents worst nightmare but people are forgetting about Elsa, and this is where some of you may want to quit reading... When you are told your precious child has little time left and they are at the end of life and you have little time to make a LIFETIME of memories with them, the last thing a parent thinks of is going live on an app for hours on end. I, for one, made sure I never left their side, and I crammed whatever I could into the little time 'we' had left - time you'll never get back.

I'm aware there's so many people who love Elsa, but I'm sure those people would understand if their parents need to take time off the app to spend their final days with their child. (A child who needs them MORE than ever) no one wants to see a child suffer and that's what people have been watching.

The last thing on my mind when I had to make memories with my child was a social media app or sitting battling when that time could have been used to make endless memories, memories that will last a lifetime,memories that are worth MORE than any amount of money.

One thing you can't do is turn back the hands of time, and guilt is one hell of a thing to live with. I just hope in the near future Darren and Kate don't look back and regret the time they didn't spend with their child because grief is a horrific thing to go through, and its then that you wish you should/could have done more.
I completely understand that everyone is different, and we all deal with things differently, but if you're putting your terminally ill child on an app and you've shown her when she's been extremely sick and vulnerable then you're going to have people questioning your morals. There have been countless times when people could see she was not well enough to sit on camera while they battled day in and day out. Personally, I'd have more respect for them if they were to spend time doing the things they needed to off the app, and if they wanted to update their loyal followers, then they could do that by doing weekly posts.
With that being said, my heart and prayers go out to the family, because although i may not agree with what they're doing preparing to lose a child is not something life can ever prepare you for. 🙏 🕊💔🕊
Absolutely Isla deserves privacy and dignity, so sorry for your loss ❤️🥰

Feb 29, 2024
Looking at what I have from may 5th

Just found this amazing accidental green screen Angie put up. She writes apology videos with chat GPT. Now we know where that pitiful ‘statement’ came from yesterday

IMG_5319.png
No it was miss red who made the chat gtp apology you can see her username in the screenshot I think it was a fake account of miss red 🤣

Feb 29, 2024

I'm so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you. My daughter lost her best friend at 10 years old and we recently (as many of you know) went to a little girls funeral last week. My dear friend had come off social media all together. Apart from letting me know about us know she was going Rainbows and had settled in. We had no updates until the day she passed. She spent every second with her daughter and if she was asleep she was in bed with her. I know people deal with things differently but I do pray that she'll have privacy now. One of my friends is now 20 years on and she said she can now smile again but feels so guilty. My heart breaks for the Hardy's and all that are reading this that have lost a child 💙❤️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

I am so sorry for your loss,I have no words to be honest. I have friends who’ve lost their kids and I know the heartbreak they went through and are still going through years later. I do hope they come off the app but I don’t think they will. Isla has had no say in wether she wants put on social media in her very vulnerable state and my heart goes out to her ☹️