Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Next person to mention weight loss injections gets a loaf of bread thrown at them and a cream cake

Happy Birthday Lol GIF by SA Company
What do I get for slimming world ?

Feb 29, 2024
Please god no!
Okay I’ve kept my mouth shut about my feelings towards this, but seen as other people are voicing similar opinions and their feelings and thoughts about it, I just want to say something too.
I cannot, cannot, believe this. Sat there, with the phone in that little girls face, while she doesn’t understand what’s going on, also while she’s so so very poorly, knowing she’s heartbreakingly almost towards the end of her life, I cannot imagine ever doing that to my child.
Time is so precious. Time is short and surely they realise that. Now isn’t the time for Uni’s and for gifts. It’s a time for them to spend their time with Isla, and like someone said, making forever lasting memories. I am so sorry that the family are going through what they are, but this is so wrong. I feel bad for saying this but this is so wrong. They need to come off the app and spend this precious time with their daughter.
Even the hospital when Louis had his heart op the hospital advised them not to go live. It should be her own personal journey

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
do you Connor
1000070013.jpg
and Connor is one of those gays who that thinks that parroting the bigoted sentiments of his peers affords him inclusion: he's 'not one of those gays that give gays a bad name'
it's a weak survival tactic.
I feel for those gays, the one's that got left behind when the others were blessed with style, looks, taste, liberal attitudes, and a place within their community.
He'll forever been hooking up with closeted stout drinkers that haven't had an std test since that time they went to germany for the football and cheated on their wife. Look at Chester, Con, that's your future.
Dominique Jackson Elektra Abundance GIF by Pose FX

Jul 8, 2024
UK
Even the hospital when Louis had his heart op the hospital advised them not to go live. It should be her own personal journey
Exactly. And he listened to their advice as did his mum who only updated as and when she could. This honestly breaks my heart. I know it’s not for me to say what they decide to do with their time, or what they decide to do in this awful situation and I cannot begin to imagine the pain they’re going through. But I honestly feel like screaming “put the phone down. Out of Isla’s face and get off the app and please just spend this precious time with her.”

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I tried keto lost a pound in 4 weeks and my mood was awful
I lose so much so fast on it, but it think it's cause i'll do periods on and off so there must be water weight factoring into that. i've lost 7 stone in just over a year, and didn't go the gym TAM JUST LIKE YOU DON'T . it's a tough one checking everything but i like the results