Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You know if there was an electric fence that zapped you and hurt you when you touched it, because you’re a person who is particularly sensitive to electricity, would you continue to touch the fence?

Would you expect the fence to be turned off, just so you can’t be zapped by it, because you insist on keeping touching the fence?

Or would you simply walk away from the fence and not fing touch it so you don’t get zapped?

Comment Cafe is the fence, if you didn’t get the analogy here. Feel that needs explaining given the apparently lack of understanding from some people.

Nov 10, 2023
Scouse slayer ‘this is just my room and I have my opinion and if you don’t like it that’s fine’

So she’s having opinions on other peoples opinions and telling them their actions are wrong? Why does she not just accept that is their opinion and if she doesn’t like it it’s fine she can just not watch the video or not read comment cafe?

The double standards be double standarding
Especially when she has that silly fing sally in her comments acting all holier than thou. Despite being told that Sally has been racist and made vile comments about hiv.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It's the fact you guzzled a 2lt bottle and left me the Zero stuff that's just a bottle of gas 😭
And i'll happily do it again
homer simpson middle finger GIF