Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Tam can't talk about bullying when she planned to have her niece get kidnapped by her Albanian mate...
I See You Smh GIF by Miami HEAT

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I'm sorry but that one comment about her deceased husband is just the same as all the comments about Angies deceased dad is it not? We fat shame Tam on the daily too 🤪 🤷‍♀️ We all have said wild s in here and I won't be micromanaged by the fishwives/menopause Mafia and I certainly won't be calling anyone out in here for a comment just because they have kicked up a fuss about it.

American Horror Story No Words GIF by AHS
I agree. My husband passed last year and before he lost the ability to speak he told me not to be upset because he was looking forward to the peace and quiet and not having to listen to me nagging him for the first time in 25 years! 🤣🤣 I found it funny and still do. His mates tell me on a regular basis they're jealous cause he gets to watch football without a wingey wife in his ear constantly up in the "Big Hoose" In comparison to most of the diabolical things that are said by all these people that are outraged by Snail's comment, it's pretty tame really.