Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
This is actually brutal I'm sat infront of the fan eating jelly snakes 😭
Be careful they don’t slither into Sheila’s room and steal her diazepam 👹
i'm a snake GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I find some of the comments on and off the app about the Hardy's situation a bit insensitive tbh. to be a parent carer of a disabled child is heavy in so many ways and in this particular case, their child is also terminally ill. It pained me to hear this man speak about the next steps as their child approaches end of life. I felt the anguish in his voice. honestly, the grief some families live with every day for the life they wish they're loved one could have had is a pain I will carry for ever, unfortunately. The family are having to make some difficult decisions. and I believe parents know best (usually). What would stop me from personally showing or sharing similarly details on the app is the cruelty of the internet and most importantly, to maintain their privacy and dignity. but in any event I'm not going to judge the Hardys for finding respite in using the app and for asking for help to raise money for their child or even for themselves as carers to help them in their caring role.

just my humble opinion

(back to being a pretentious t)

Last edited: