Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
so i went in the boxes probably 3-4 times total when i felt strongly about something. i wasn’t ‘in with the cult’ or messaged anybody.

i used to turn a blind eye to angie because she was entertaining, but the past few weeks i’ve really started to be repulsed by her. she’s been extra vile and disgusting. to name a few in the past couple weeks…no particular order

1. asking alicia and taurian where their dead mothers are. but having a meltdown when someone mentions her dad.

2. when her mum returned back from holiday we saw the full extent of how she abuses and treats her. paying her nothing, putting fleas through the house, letting her flowers die and letting the house sit in filth and stench.

3. randomly bringing up the gay men and AIDS comments.

4. the black face. i don’t believe she intended to do it. but when people mention blackface and you still refuse to remove it (and get hustle and gemma in the box?) it shows a different story.

5. shouting w*gger w*gger w*gger.

6. pissing her knickers and sniffing them on live. then screaming it’s a kids app whenever someone else does anything 18+.

7. defending tam and saying nothing when she called taurian a terrorist.

and all these are in the past couple weeks. so i’ve seen the light finally. i can’t ignore such vile behaviour and i can’t wait till it catches up to her. i hope im still welcome here but understand if otherwise!
THIS should have been your entrance post, it’s usually how it goes here. An ex supporter (of any kind), usually voices why they’ve seen the light and found us. You definitely seemed in with the cult though 👀

When someone comes here and tries to blend in, when they’ve been vocal in that community - it can set radars off 🚨

It makes complete sense what you’ve said, because she’s upped her fery of late and I suppose leaving her now is better late than never 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Why are Ang’s eyes like this today

Scared Bbc One GIF by BBC

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Hi guys sorry I’ve been mia. I had a long hospital stay but I can finally say baby girl was born safely by emergency c section at 36 weeks. We had a nicu stay but are both doing really well now, after a few weeks. I’ve missed so much and missed you all 🤍🖤 b3e50964-487c-4f30-a78e-914eb70d62cc.jpeg

Soooo happy to see this message! Been wondering how you all are. ❤️ Congratulations 🎉 and wishing you lots of health and happiness xx

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hi guys sorry I’ve been mia. I had a long hospital stay but I can finally say baby girl was born safely by emergency c section at 36 weeks. We had a nicu stay but are both doing really well now, after a few weeks. I’ve missed so much and missed you all 🤍🖤 b3e50964-487c-4f30-a78e-914eb70d62cc.jpeg
Stop it you're making me soppy 😭 huge congratulations to you 🥰 so glad you're both doing well now , our first CC baby!!

Medusa

Why are Ang’s eyes like this today

Scared Bbc One GIF by BBC
I think someone said it was a filter, I don't know much about filters but i remember when my friend took a selfie of us both and she always used filters, she loved that picture and sent me it on a birthday card, I never lived it down because everyone said I looked 10 years older and I resembled a robot. 😭
What The Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
THIS should have been your entrance post, it’s usually how it goes here. An ex supporter (of any kind), usually voices why they’ve seen the light and found us. You definitely seemed in with the cult though 👀

When someone comes here and tries to blend in, when they’ve been vocal in that community - it can set radars off 🚨

It makes complete sense what you’ve said, because she’s upped her fery of late and I suppose leaving her now is better late than never 😂
totally understandable i should have given some history/context. i just thought the past couple of weeks speaks for itself. ANYONE who still sticks around after recent is a racist, transphobic, uneducated bigot just like her.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Omg, we've been worried. CONGRATULATIONS!! good to see you back

Medusa

I'll give @angiesclapper a little while longer to reply as they maybe busy 'fanning' the fanny's on tiktok.
Just a heads up, you may want to block your ears or dive for cover because my fuse is short today.
Tbh, I was actually pretty respectful considering what I could have said.
I'll wait....
Bored Still Waiting GIF by Pudgy Penguins
@angiesclapper Psst.ngl, motion sickness is kicking in right now.
Do Something Waiting GIF by Travis

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry, but how are people sitting saying not to bring up deceased family members when Angie does that continually?

If pearl got her hands on some information about hustle or anyone else she would be screaming it across the app. If you’re gonna act double hard on the internet and say the things she’s said, expect people to look in to you 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly....she's so thick

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I can’t catch up on 19 pages

Good morning everyone

Please someone update me what’s happened in the last 13 or so hours that I have been sleeping.

What’s the Pearl and Hustle thing?

Has Tam piped up again after her live about fact freak?

I forgot to do it last night so I’ve just set my video reacting to tam’s live while she was driving the other day, to upload to YouTube. She will probably be pissed off if she sees it so maybe I will get my own live about me today.