Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Like do I would, can’t speak for anyone else
You spoke for me. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes!
No Way Do Not Want GIF

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Why would she be upset over any of this?
She literally is everywhere. She's always commenting that she's been bullied. She used to hang with the fishwives/menopause until she got outed via the thread for being a compulsive liar.
She'd beg to be involved in the drama, then start crying in the box and self harming, then showing her cuts to everyone.
She's now up the arse of Alex and Kelly.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Yep she got discharged …again. She’s just wasting nhs time and money at this point.
It makes me so angry, as someone who's spent alot if the last 5 years in and out of hospital they are stretched, ive spent many hours on gurneys waiting for a room, hours in corridors waiting for scans, mris, trays etc. and people like her hold it up!
Last time there was a frail sweet old lady been waiting in pain for a ct scan for hours..she was close to tears and hungry. It was so upsetting, ruby needs banning!

Nov 10, 2023
It makes me so angry, as someone who's spent alot if the last 5 years in and out of hospital they are stretched, ive spent many hours on gurneys waiting for a room, hours in corridors waiting for scans, mris, trays etc. and people like her hold it up!
Last time there was a frail sweet old lady been waiting in pain for a ct scan for hours..she was close to tears and hungry. It was so upsetting, ruby needs banning!
I was watching her last night and she said she’d been on a ward but there was no doctors to see her there so they sent her back down to a&e. That would never happen. Shes crazy.

And the way she performs and acts while in hospital takes up even more time that nurses could be spending with other patients. It’s infuriating.