Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Just logged on to t Pearl saying its embarrassing that Zac had a "tummy tuck" as she calls it. What a fing old, bitter, bastard t she is!!!!
unless i’m blind why did zac even have a gastric sleeve or whatever it’s called. i thought that was only morbidly obese people like lawrence? zac didn’t even look fat, just healthy and stocky… am i missing something

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
unless i’m blind why did zac even have a gastric sleeve or whatever it’s called. i thought that was only morbidly obese people like lawrence? zac didn’t even look fat, just healthy and stocky… am i missing something

I thought he looked overweight, not massively just a tad chunky.

If you've struggled to loose the excess weight for years, I'm all for medical intervention, you never know how deeply weight can impact mental health. Life's to short to be miserable.

You have to be at least BMI 30/35+ for surgery which is obese.

When you see people like Lawrence/Gracie they are like BMI 50/60+ it's like mega obesity. They've had bypasses not sleeves.

I think Zac looks way happier and more comfortable now, he's not hiding in a oodie when I see him live.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I thought he looked overweight, not massively just a tad chunky.

If you've struggled to loose the excess weight for years, I'm all for medical intervention, you never know how deeply weight can impact mental health. Life's to short to be miserable.

You have to be at least BMI 30/35+ for surgery which is obese.

When you see people like Lawrence/Gracie they are like BMI 50/60+ it's like mega obesity. They've had bypasses not sleeves.

I think Zac looks way happier and more comfortable now, he's not hiding in a oodie when I see him live.
those oodie's hide a lot.

great for five finger discounts

Winona Ryder shoplifting on Make a GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Morning love

She is, but the actual bullying coming from grown ass men, some with actual violent pasts towards a woman, and another who most definitely is a misogynist who hates women, is truly sickening. One of them is also the reason Observers account is gone.

One of them looks like someone took the worlds largest Maris piper and glued it on a headless body, and called it a ‘man’

Neither of them live in the UK either.
But they’re dirty little bullies and I hope they have broccoli drinks.
Who are they, can we expose them ? I'll happily show them to the world for scum that they are I'm sick of men coming for women

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'm not defending that Scottish Paula but I'm not going to lie, I've heard hayley say loads of times what her surname is and the area she is in. If it's the same as the ex well that was a stupid thing to do.
Scottish Paula is a Kent!! She literally messaged me to meet her for a scrap 😂😂😂

I told her my mum always told me to respect my elders and to lay off the drink, she literally wanted me to scrap her on the Waverly station steps in edi 🤣🤣🤣