Medusa

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Episode 2 Chaos GIF by PBS

I fully blame Paigey, @MMM, @Unicorn Fyp & Exposed for Creepy Charlie being back on the app. If he had gone live this morning & had his usual 10 viewers he would've fed off again. But no, he's got 1k+ viewers, will have a full on stiffy & we'll be stuck with his croaky, arrogant, perverted, racist bullshit until he gets comfortable enough to do up again.

Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor

Add @Alicia to the list, too.

Stop giving wrong uns clout. Wtf!
Hey I already said I regret going in that pricks box but I couldn't hold back any longer, also the cock womble dropped me for telling him he licks Angie's asshole 😂

I made a mistake I accept that I apologise to the masses 😂

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Angry Agro GIF

🤞

I've had my b, so now it's time to accept it is what it is. Nout can be done to change your terrible life choices @MMM, @Unicorn Fyp & @Alicia , so instead I demand you only ever eat Zombie Skittles instead of regular Skittles from now on for your penance.

1000020935.jpg
Nooooo I don't like skittles let alone zombie ones but as I made a poor choice in life I will accept my Fate 😭

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Not even a week ago Angie was saying about Chippy being the one who was responsible for the DV , even though it was his ex. Why would you let that t back in your life after saying things like that?!!
I know!! What was the point in his live? He had Angie and Alicia and trying to mediate between them for what? He's such a dick!! Stop getting involved Alicia is in the right not giving that demon spawn spew machine the time of day just because he wanted his 500 views he decides to host flangie In the boxes do off