Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Morning all apart from the usual twats.

I woke up just after 4 am and Delulu was on saying when she was live in Morrisons before, she got hit on the head by a lady and she followed the lady home. Can anyone recall this? I’m sure it would’ve been mentioned if it had happened. She didn’t say exactly when it happened.

Also she had the nonce Ashlea in her comments as well IMG_0617.png

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Morning all apart from the usual twats.

I woke up just after 4 am and Delulu was on saying when she was live in Morrisons before and she got hit on the head by a lady and she followed the lady home. Can anyone recall this? I’m sure it would’ve been mentioned if it had happened. She didn’t say exactly when it happened.

Also she had the nonce Ashlea in her comments as well IMG_0617.png
Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Just her getting hit over the head

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
A moment to think of Sheila's struggle this morning: ancient knees creaking on the squatty potty as she's elbow-deep trying to fish out whatever garment Angie has wiped herself with and flushed during the night.
Sheila if you leave bleach and window cleaner in the bowel not only will it leave it sparkling, it might knock the t out the next time she opens the bathroom door. Or maybe you can get ang some chlorine bleach to help with her litter tray wardrobe?
stephen king pain GIF

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_0621.png
Oooh this daft bint took a screenshot of my comment in here about her and added it to her story. It’s like she thinks it’s an achievement 🤦🏼‍♀️

LISTEN HUN BECAUSE YOURE PROBABLY STILL READING HERE. I CALLED YOU OUT ON LAUGHING AT THE FACT SOMEONE WENT THROUGH DV. IF I WAS YOU ID BE EMBARRASSED, I WOULDN’T BE POSTING IT LIKE ITS SOME TROPHY.

Also do you 🖕🖕🖕

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
IMG_0621.png
Oooh this daft bint took a screenshot of my comment in here about her and added it to her story. It’s like she thinks it’s an achievement 🤦🏼‍♀️

LISTEN HUN BECAUSE YOURE PROBABLY STILL READING HERE. I CALLED YOU OUT ON LAUGHING AT THE FACT SOMEONE WENT THROUGH DV. IF I WAS YOU ID BE EMBARRASSED, I WOULDN’T BE POSTING IT LIKE ITS SOME TROPHY.

Also do you 🖕🖕🖕
Let me guess? These screenshots were taken in Angie’s cesspit of a live 🙄 sad bastard, they are all so brainless