Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I'm not above making digs at someone's personal hygiene, I'm too petty and mean. 🤷

There's no excuse, it's not like she leads a hectic lifestyle and doesn't have the time or resources.

Get yourself a good deep bath a nice bottle of original source, light a candle and stick abit of enya on.

Life's too short to smell bad.

Cbs Love GIF by LoveIslandUSA

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm not above making digs at someone's personal hygiene, I'm too petty and mean. 🤷

There's no excuse, it's not like she leads a hectic lifestyle and doesn't have the time or resources.

Get yourself a good deep bath a nice bottle of original source, light a candle and stick abit of enya on.

I don't believe her lack of personal hygiene has anything to do with her mental health. I believe it is entirely a combination of Tiktok addiction and attention - she's too desperate to jump online & knows the scuzzier she is, the more people will talk about her.

Mar 2, 2024
@Zias false teeth how can you say I’m worse than you 😭😭😭😂😂 jeez they were picking on me
Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

You’re definitely more combative than me 😂😭 That Hayley has an issue with me too love. She and Serena let Tam go at me but I’m the bad one who was muted on Teeth and then Cut ✂️.

fing rhino lovers init. Don’t like opinions

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

This is all I do atm to pass the time,I do normal skin care but because I’m bored I’m using my gua sha more and all the oils and potions. I’ll be like an 18yr old soon 😂😂😂