Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ellie With the Pink Hair/Pink Haired Ellie/Pink Buddha/Red's Bad Brows/Fake Leopard (can't remember the actual name)/no more guff
•Was a mod for Red and caused chaos during that time (don't know much about that - a person named Rhys (sp?) was around.)

•Tried to blame Chicken Wings for things involving Red (falsely) leading CW to feel alienated.

•Started rumours about Charlie's Oxygen to the extent that CO felt she had to doxx herself.

•Was the one (one of the one's) responsible for the whole Luper debacle that this cc thread got the blame for that caused Rich to go around white knighting hardcore for Luper.

•Said that Lou (Who's_Lying) called Snell an 'alcoholic' and also accused Lou of being plm as well as Felicity (no proof provided of any of those accusations.)

•Lied and said she was never on here then mere moments later admitted she was on cc (on the RBB account) yet lied about how recently she'd been on cc.

Probably other things, this is just a brief catch up from what I've heard/read the past couple of days.
Ufc You Suck GIF by The Guardian

Just wanted too share this for those with children to entertain over the next 6 weeks I won't be here much but tomorrow is cast off day 😍 so hopefully me and the little dude can finally enjoy the summer. Anyone have any experience with a 2 bone arm break? As he's actually booked in for a recast but I've kept that bit too myself in the hope it's just a mistake. Anyone know if he will get recasted he's been in the current cast for 6 and a half weeks already and it stinks 🤢

1000070662.jpg

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Ellie With the Pink Hair/Pink Haired Ellie/Pink Buddha/Red's Bad Brows/Fake Leopard (can't remember the actual name)/no more guff
•Was a mod for Red and caused chaos during that time (don't know much about that - a person named Rhys (sp?) was around.)

•Tried to blame Chicken Wings for things involving Red (falsely) leading CW to feel alienated.

•Started rumours about Charlie's Oxygen to the extent that CO felt she had to doxx herself.

•Was the one (one of the one's) responsible for the whole Luper debacle that this cc thread got the blame for that caused Rich to go around white knighting hardcore for Luper.

•Said that Lou (Who's_Lying) called Snell an 'alcoholic' and also accused Lou of being plm as well as Felicity (no proof provided of any of those accusations.)

•Lied and said she was never on here then mere moments later admitted she was on cc (on the RBB account) yet lied about how recently she'd been on cc.

Probably other things, this is just a brief catch up from what I've heard/read the past couple of days.
Tbh, not surprised she's a bad one now when her and that blue haired Jodie were close 🤝. All the wrongens find each other

Feb 29, 2024
Just wanted too share this for those with children to entertain over the next 6 weeks I won't be here much but tomorrow is cast off day 😍 so hopefully me and the little dude can finally enjoy the summer. Anyone have any experience with a 2 bone arm break? As he's actually booked in for a recast but I've kept that bit too myself in the hope it's just a mistake. Anyone know if he will get recasted he's been in the current cast for 6 and a half weeks already and it stinks 🤢

1000070662.jpg
Lovely ideas for children! I'm taking my grandson to a craft fair on Saturday. A fire engine and police car are going to be there 😭 can't wait to see his face.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
To be fair it would just be best coming from the horses mouth. Because I'm here all the time and even I'm not sure what's went on. It seems like the people that know were told behind the scenes and most us had no idea there was any beef with Ellie and anyone until the weekend. So that's why people are confused. Not because of Lou 😂
I have kept very quiet stayed out of CC as I don’t need and want the s
There was one person I spoke to of the app no msg was shared nothing just talked
Until all this came out, I won’t go into it everyone has the basic idea, lies catch up and you can only do it for so long
I have no interest in a platform begging for money have no interest of going in boxes no interest of been a mod
I have no hidden agenda
And I could quiet easily leave again
@I love eating crayons has be a life saver and for all we just haven’t talked about this on the se on TT, we have talked and laughed on many things family GK husbands holidays past and present
Anyone who says they don’t listen and like gossip can go suck a fart as for one I find it interesting
I have learned not to take things to heart anymore

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
There was one person I spoke to of the app no msg was shared nothing just talked
Until all this came out, I won’t go into it everyone has the basic idea, lies catch up and you can only do it for so long
I have no interest in a platform begging for money have no interest of going in boxes no interest of been a mod
I have no hidden agenda
@I love eating crayons has be a life saver and for all we just haven’t talked about this on the se on TT, we have talked and laughed on many things family GK husbands holidays past and present
Anyone who says they don’t listen and like gossip can go suck a fart as for one I find it interesting
I'm still confused af

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have no hidden agenda
Honestly I'm not sure what this reply even means in regards to my comment. I was just highlighting that some people seem to know what's went on and others don't so that's why people keep asking and there's confusion.

This reply doesn't really explain it and I never insinuated you wanted a platform, a mod badge or begged for money. So again more confusion.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Honestly I'm not sure what this reply even means in regards to my comment. I was just highlighting that some people seem to know what's went on and others don't so that's why people keep asking and there's confusion.

This reply doesn't really explain it and I never insinuated you wanted a platform, a mod badge or begged for money. So again more confusion.
I been working so I was curious what was happening but if people don't want to discuss it further and it has no need for my knowing then i'll go get you some doughnuts 🤣🤣