Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Me, but I think @Nolan 🎵 said not to mention it again! 😁🤣😍
Birthday Cumple GIF by Apala 9

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I know who she is, but people in here keep asking what's going on. I asked yesterday and didnt get a response either. Some of us knew and some of us didn't. So Iv asked again for clarification and i probably shouldn't have because a simple questions been taken the wrong way 🙃
Honestly I have no clue either. When the money thing was mentioned I searched Ellies name and still have no clue why money was handed over or when it was or what lies were told. I do know who she is, But I'm totally lost to everything else 🤣🤣

I've been reading posts today like

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I fed up with people on that app taking people’s kindness for granted. I know the app is majority filled with them kinds of people. It’s winds me up so much because I for one have seen people who are personally affected by people like Ellie and people who make out they have a history of SH or SA etc and then caught out by their lies. You are fs, full on fs.

Feb 29, 2024
Mini rant incoming….

I don’t blame or hold Pearl responsible for her nephew’s actions.

What I do hold her responsible for is falsifying the situation and defending a rapist.

I can assure you I’d disown any family member if they pled guilty to a!
What's bad is not being believed, Pearl's family member pleaded guilty and she has no compassion towards the young woman. She is a nasty wicked woman!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Looks like Piadro isn’t allowed to see his daughter anymore 👀
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf561vog65qjo5c11l0.mp4
Diadro refused to visit his daughter on Saturday because Sophie didn't want him to talk her out for a few hours. He started an unhinged rant about how he paid 2K for a buggy and how he will not be sitting in Sophie's livingroom being supervised. So he said he will not visit his daughter again until Sophie is mature. This is a man who isn't allowed anything other than a few hours ever other weekend with his grown sons. He's not been told he can't see her, he chose not to see her.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I fed up with people on that app taking people’s kindness for granted. I know the app is majority filled with them kinds of people. It’s winds me up so much because I for one have seen people who are personally affected by people like Ellie and people who make out they have a history of SH or SA etc and then caught out by their lies. You are fs, full on fs.
These are the same people that stay locked in their rooms because they’re either too afraid to be seen in public or they’ve angered people in their real life and they can’t handle conflict in person. They’re all cowards, each and every one of them.