Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
See when Diadro was trying to buy a house he wanted to write a will and he went mental at Sophie indirectly in his discord saying she was being selfish and not telling him what his daughters full name will be so she cannot be in his will and if he died before she was born she wouldn't get anything. But I swear you have to be alive to even be written into a will. Hes such a strange character.
It would help if your alive to claim it 🤣 he's a fing idiot!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
🤞🤞🤞

The poor kid doesn't deserve to be stuck with his name. It's bad enough she's got his DNA.
I don't even like Sophie, she's part of the reason people in diadros community took their life's. But everything she does is under the control of him, it's what he's done it every partner before her and Remi is like a bloody robot. Shes part of the reason, he is the whole reason. What we don't need is her pushing Sophie over the edge and more innocent kids are left without a mum.

Oh and he said earlier his agency isn't up and running because he wants tiktok to give him more control over the people he manages once they agree on terms different from the usual agency's it'll be live.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Diadro refused to visit his daughter on Saturday because Sophie didn't want him to talk her out for a few hours. He started an unhinged rant about how he paid 2K for a buggy and how he will not be sitting in Sophie's livingroom being supervised. So he said he will not visit his daughter again until Sophie is mature. This is a man who isn't allowed anything other than a few hours ever other weekend with his grown sons. He's not been told he can't see her, he chose not to see her.
It's all about control with him, I know his type. The fact that he would rather not see his daughter in the first few weeks of her life, time he will never get back just because he can't control Sophie says a lot about him as a "father"

Mar 2, 2024
Well he hasn't been, Sophie posted a video and she seems extremely fragile. Despite what people thing of her he has been threatening her consistently online for about 6 months. He has been threatening to take her daughter away and stop her posting online. He saw her after the birth then had the fly home for a court case.

Yeah I saw the TikTok she posted. She seemed super shaky and jittery. I mean she’s just given birth, hormones all over the place, sore, swollen, tired and you’ve got that prick already playing games.

I don’t know any mother who would allow her child out of her sight or immediate atmosphere so soon after giving birth and especially not in the care of a narc prick who let’s face it, is that controlling she probably thinks he’s gonna do one with her back to Scotland