Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Morning gorgeous feckers! 🤎
Well I went off at midnight for an early night but my brain decided it was opening time instead of last hours, so i only managed to grab an hours sleep, I'm so tired.
Tired Chris Farley GIF
Is that Alfie 😂

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
ok, so I know I been missing a long time. I just get overwhelmed keeping up with things and replying. I’m not good when it comes to messages, plus I was getting fed off with TikTok. However, I don’t get bored of Demi and Trace. And in the time I’ve been gone, they’ve not failed me. I’m still quietly sitting in clappers, and Demi and Trace have been quieter than usual, however, they have had a few clappers going absolutely rabid 😍 just last night there was an argument between someone called Rosie (that went to Demis for a fight and Demi hid inside the house) and Irish barbie that none of us called an alcoholic but she accused us of calling her an alcoholic, last night and trace got up and went nuts at Rosie 😂 threatened her with violence. It was gone 10pm and Rosie said she’d come straight down for a fight after Trace offered next Friday 😂 trace was arguing that she can’t right now as she’s got a lot on, but Rosie insisted. Trace then said she got the carers coming now so Rosie said that the carer can get a smack too, trace went quiet for a few seconds and then dropped.

This is how I’ve enjoyed my time away
Is this Irish Barbie that denies being in the 3 letter word but shagged Scottish Johnny? I've seen her on TT in a few lives with some ex members past few days too on TT.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Is anyone watching nanny d? Apparently Jemski has been trolling Chloe and reported Tink to ss 😳
Yeah that came out yesterday. She's under the account chemically imbalanced or something. It not looking good for the fishwives bruv. One thing after the other in that part of the toxicity. Imagine the stories to tell the grandkids.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I wish Red would just spit it out because i hate it when people speak in riddles.

If you're gonna speak on something/someone then stop beating around the bush and say what you've got to say.
Her saying “thanks for the gift birdy. Love you birdy”.

Took me a good minute to work out she was on about apple boots and I’d not gifted her a rose by accident and she was being sarcastic.

Medusa

Her saying “thanks for the gift birdy. Love you birdy”.

Took me a good minute to work out she was on about apple boots and I’d not gifted her a rose by accident and she was being sarcastic.
My ears pricked up when I heard "birdy" i was just about to snip your wings. ✂️

Seriously, I knew it wouldn't be 'OUR ' birdy. 🥰