Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I'm sure someone said there was a thread, she was chased out of the Northeast but it looks like she's trying to fly under the radar and worm her way back.
She needs to remove Geordie out of her name because we don't claim her.
She was in south shields the other day. She’s 1 girl that needs a boot up the foof. She left a dog in a van for a night while she went camping (apparently) vile t that she is. And those bloody teef 😭

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Does anyone else find Box Battles really cringe? Like its like a strange façade that everyone seems to be in on... I just don't understand how a 'creator' can knowingly say, 'Right guys, come give me ALL your money this evening as I'm battling so and so...' Like at what point to they disregard the reality of fleecing their followers purely for their own monetary gain??
Money Run GIF by Juan Billy

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Did red even mention anything about Angie and pearls behaviour over the weekend?
i nodded off before she started, woke to mommy dearest telling red off and that she was a solicitor now, y'know. i see the bermuda shorts and bobbly socks with birkenstocks, flyaway bob shifting in the breeze as she creeps up the path to welcome you to the neighbourhood 😭 😭

Medusa

She was in south shields the other day. She’s 1 girl that needs a boot up the foof. She left a dog in a van for a night while she went camping (apparently) vile t that she is. And those bloody teef 😭
I'm at the stage where I've lost count of the amount of times she's had a kicking, and the girl still doesn't learn, she's walking on thin ice because there's a lot of people looking for her.

That poor dog needs removed, it's terrified of her and the scumbags she allows around it, and she's always been a thief I remember when she burgled her own gaff 😭

Edit - I thought you meant thief not teeth, 😭 yeah, she lacks when it comes to oral hygiene or any hygiene tbh.

Last edited:

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
prince brat's mum skeeves me out. she's a creeping jesus
that whole group of people are fing weird. you’ve got a 25 year old MAN that has some creepy weirdo pushing 40 that obviously likes them young looking.

then you’ve got his mummy jumping in boxes defending her little angel while prince sits on live with love bites on his neck 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 so embarrassing imagine being 25 carrying on like that

Feb 29, 2024
Does anyone else find Box Battles really cringe? Like its like a strange façade that everyone seems to be in on... I just don't understand how a 'creator' can knowingly say, 'Right guys, come give me ALL your money this evening as I'm battling so and so...' Like at what point to they disregard the reality of fleecing their followers purely for their own monetary gain??
I can't cope with the noise from box battles it's like a sensory thing. When I was at that Jazz music on Saturday hubby was clapping and woop wooping in my fing ear! Felt like a right miserable b 🤣🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It's their job!!! Didn't you know ?? 😏