Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Trigger warning: SH talk ⚠️

Speaking as someone who is a 16 year self harm addict (3 years clean in October 🙌🏼), there has been ONE instance where I held someone else responsible.

Out of the thousands of times I cut myself, I was the one who made the (albeit mentally ill) decision to hurt myself, in order to cope.

None of you are to blame for the consequences of someone’s else’s actions or if they unfortunately chose to hurt themselves.

Get help and reach out Alfie, please 🙏🏼
Love you @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 ❤️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

Speaking as someone who is a 16 year self harm addict (3 years clean in October 🙌🏼), there has been ONE instance where I held someone else responsible.

Out of the thousands of times I cut myself, I was the one who made the (albeit mentally ill) decision to hurt myself, in order to cope.

None of you are to blame for the consequences of someone’s else’s actions or if they unfortunately chose to hurt themselves.

Proud of you being 3 years clean of SH 🩵 I am 2 years safe 🩵

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
So she doesn’t talk on people who are in a bad place. Just played a voice note of fact freak in a bad place, went on and on for hours on end at Lisa Marie, who was also in a bad place 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s all because they supported a wrong un. I don’t believe they have had any messages personally. This is a plan they have made up to try and get out of it imo

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I've already said i take full responsibility i gave miss baguette the recordings and Alfies name they seem too read here when it suits them so maybe they can shimmy their sagging cracks over here now
Nah they can all do off, there is no blaming anyone but Alfie for being a dirty bastard talking to a 15 year old child when he was almost 19 and pearl and Angie protecting him. After all Angie did say this afternoon that she had the information of his age but didn’t want to put the info out at that time.
They can all suck a bag of dicks

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

So proud of you Mrs D! Much love ❤️! Should be so proud of yourself

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
They are all outraged at what’s been said to val but Angela can you remember holding a live where you all called Marni the young blind girl who plays piano and sings, mum all the names under the sun cos she had her first child at 15, pregnant at 14.
You Angie, lynz and everyone else who was on your platform then have no fing right to talk on anyone

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
They can try and come for one of us but unfortunately for them we don’t support wrong uns!
Nathan Fillion Team GIF by ABC Network

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've never been in a position that SH was on my mind (Please excuse me if I use the wrong wording , you should all know me by now) so it really isn't my place to speak on it , but I'm proud of every singe one of you that have dealt with your own demons and you're still here to say `you know what , I'm fing proud of myself , I've been to hell and back and I'm still here because I'm a fing warrior` x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
i'm not even two weeks clean, so i'm very envious of you both.
well done guys and to anyone else who is struggling with SH reading this, the world is a better place for having you in it.

Do you know how much you’ve already achieved, have you any idea of the warrior you are? NO ONE but us knows the struggle of not picking up that tool we use. To have surpassed 24 hours is fing goals and that’s exactly how you crawl to each milestone. I’ve relapsed after an hour, a day, a week, you name it. But every time that counter reset, I approached that first little baby step with all I’d learned from the relapses before it.

Don’t be envious my luv, you’ll get there and you’ll have learnt so much when you do 🥹

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Nah they can all do off, there is no blaming anyone but Alfie for being a dirty bastard talking to a 15 year old child when he was almost 19 and pearl and Angie protecting him. After all Angie did say this afternoon that she had the information of his age but didn’t want to put the info out at that time.
They can all suck a bag of dicks
Video of Angie admitting she knew yesterday that Alfie was 18

View attachment copy_D75ABB69-E727-497F-8B88-739E0BC5EB44.mov