Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Nooooo, things aren’t that bad yet.
Mucho appreciano 😭

Anna Paquin Flack GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Mar 2, 2024
Ohhhhh so looks like Irish Kelly has popped off at geeuzywellies for talking to Angie today 😂😂😂 (Stacy) she’s live now saying Kelly was going mad at her (not sure when didn’t catch the live) and wants nothing to do with her. Stacey carnt understand why Kelly is ok with Alex talking to Angie but she carnt make peace with her.

I’d love to know how they all forget the egregious s they all do and say. How we’re the worst of the worse in their eyes yet they sit with the dregs of society

Someone mocked my DV do you think for one minute I’m letting that s go?! Imagine being that desperate for approval you’ll lower yourself to kiss the ring of the biggest narcissistic do up the app has ever seen.

Said it before. Say it again. I’d rather be a troll and sit with you fers than anyone on that app. We are what we are and I’m pretty fond of most of you 🤎

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Trigger warning: SH talk ⚠️

Speaking as someone who is a 16 year self harm addict (3 years clean in October 🙌🏼), there has been ONE instance where I held someone else responsible.

Out of the thousands of times I cut myself, I was the one who made the (albeit mentally ill) decision to hurt myself, in order to cope.

None of you are to blame for the consequences of someone’s else’s actions or if they unfortunately chose to hurt themselves.

Get help and reach out Alfie, please 🙏🏼

Go Little Rockstar GIF by Klin

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
3 of my friends lost their sons to suicide,one was 17, one was 28 he was my sons friend from high school the other was 24 and was my sons friend from primary school . These women have never gotten over it and never will. No letter left by 2 of them and 1 left a letter,but there were no signs, nothing. I support them the best I can but how do you help someone who’s lost their child in such a horrific way? To find your own child like that. Most of the time I feel worthless as I just want to make it all better for them and bring their boys back 😭
I think the younger generations have a hard time mentally, there's so much more pressure on them to look a certain way, do well, many will never own a house as they've been priced out of the market. The strive to be perfect is forced on them via SM and peers, my next door neighbours daughter took her life last year, at 20 I'd known her for 17years, she was beautiful bubbly girl who had demons of not being "enough" absolutely broke me up.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Good evening one and all 😁
Ive been catching up all evening and lordy lord has it been wild!!
I was listening to Angie on my lunch break today and left once pearl started talking utter bollocks! She's saying in one breath that its wrong for the 18 year old and the 15 year old... But it wasn't wrong when it was her nephew! And NO pearl, the travelling/ gypsy community do not support or condone underage relations!! End of!!
@Miss Baguette 🥖 or should I say the Bread Lady 🤣 how does Angie know your bedroom is small?? 👀 She was roaring it a million times today 🤣🤣🤣
Next - this morning someone here was basically saying we shouldn't be in people's lives (Charlie, Angie etc). While I get your methodology re for each of us in there, its more viewers etc. , unfortunately it's just not that simple. I go into fs lives because Ghost watching just doesn't work for me. If I'm Ghost watching I'm literally stuck with TT on my phone. do that! I can't Ghost watch and come in here for example. I listen to TT and go from app to app on my phone. That's just me! I follow most of the fs so I can find their lives easily. While I owe no one an explanation - that's the method in my madness!! Also, I came on here to say what I think/ feel about these fs. I can't say it in their lives but I can say it here without getting banned and s!!!
Next, I was reading soppy s here where you all got squishy and gooey - stop that s right now 🤣🤣🤣 But no, seriously, well done to you all for sharing your stories and for being brave badasses ❤️❤️❤️
I've just realised that I'm making a habit of long daily rants in here 🙈 its kinda therapeutic 🤣
It was me who said about going into lives,I meant partaking in the live with comments or in boxes. Would it be the same if I went into Frosty’s,Sausage’s and say Quirky Queen’s? As long as I was spreading awareness? It just doesn’t sit right with Me personally

Last edited: