Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
In fairness, PepperBell could be offended and angry in a room by herself
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

True Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
They are all outraged at what’s been said to val but Angela can you remember holding a live where you all called Marni the young blind girl who plays piano and sings, mum all the names under the sun cos she had her first child at 15, pregnant at 14.
You Angie, lynz and everyone else who was on your platform then have no fing right to talk on anyone
Edit: The woman was called Tanya
Oh and I forgot to add
You pearl at the time was very close to Tanya and that day Tanya jumped straight from Angies live to yours, where you and the rest of your then “friends” went on to call Angie fit to burn for what she allowed and participated in towards Tanya. So you can do off with your bullshit too.
It makes me fing laugh how you all think that nobody will remember what you have all allowed on your platform and what you all have selective outrage for.

I would rather have an app full of @Miss Baguette 🥖 and @charlies oxygen, along with everyone else here in comment cafe, than people like you all.

If as grown ass men and women you had morals, didn’t speak to minors, protect groomers, mock dv, mock mental health crisis, be racist, transphobic, homophobic, mock the dead plus so much more, you wouldn’t have people challenging your behaviour and pulling up facts.

Now do off you fing t!!

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
This girl is so nice but when she goes out/live she gets slagged off because her brows are penciled so big and thick. Her own brows are really ok. why don’t her so called friends advise her to keep them big and thick when they know how much hate she gets? I know we should do as we please but when we are bullied daily then when do,we change? Her brows are pretty calm today,she normally has them double the thickness

Attachments

• IMG_1087.png
    IMG_1087.png
    648.1 KB · Views: 15
May 31, 2024
aberdeen
Edit: The woman was called Tanya
Oh and I forgot to add
You pearl at the time was very close to Tanya and that day Tanya jumped straight from Angies live to yours, where you and the rest of your then “friends” went on to call Angie fit to burn for what she allowed and participated in towards Tanya. So you can do off with your bullshit too.
It makes me fing laugh how you all think that nobody will remember what you have all allowed on your platform and what you all have selective outrage for.

I would rather have an app full of @Miss Baguette 🥖 and @charlies oxygen, along with everyone else here in comment cafe, than people like you all.

If as grown ass men and women you had morals, didn’t speak to minors, protect groomers, mock dv, mock mental health crisis, be racist, transphobic, homophobic, mock the dead plus so much more, you wouldn’t have people challenging your behaviour and pulling up facts.

Now do off you fing t!!
I won’t take back what I said to val she started on me, she’s endorsing 15 year olds having children.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
You no what there was just no need for how I was attacked called all kinds of names and got threatened with the police, from now on I will make sure to say I am anti Israeli government, my passion for palastinians goes back years, since October 7th however I realise I need to tread carefully, I am catagorically 100% not anti semetic or racist, and am not speaking on it again in here, I apogise for creating an y negativity, Good Morning all 🤗

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Aren’t cats inherently super super clean and proud as well? I can’t believe she doesn’t have a litter tray, is that for definite?

Perhaps she has one downstairs but as her door is closed on her room, she needs another in there 😒
The poor cat pees everywhere, the amount of times she has shouted on live cos he is peeing in the wardrobe.
She needs to stop locking him in the room and allow him to roam, for an animal lover she’s a s cat mum 😕

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
I won’t take back what I said to val she started on me, she’s endorsing 15 year olds having children.
I too would never endorse anyone at 15 to have kids.
I was a young mum, I was pregnant with my first at 16 many many years ago with someone my own age. And while i had and still have an amazing supportive family I would never get up on a public platform to endorse having children at 15/16 or younger.
I am trained as a sexual health professional with level 2/3 enhanced safeguarding adults and kids and have worked with multidisciplinary agencies to deliver talks in schools and colleges to encourage the promotion of safe sex to not only reduce the risk of STI but also teenage pregnancy. 🤎

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I too would never endorse anyone at 15 to have kids.
I was a young mum, I was pregnant with my first at 16 many many years ago with someone my own age. And while i had and still have an amazing supportive family I would never get up on a public platform to endorse having children at 15/16 or younger.
I am trained as a sexual health professional with level 3 safeguarding adults and kids and have worked with multidisciplinary agencies to deliver talks in schools and colleges to encourage the promotion of safe sex to not only reduce the risk of STI but also teenage pregnancy. 🤎
same! i had a child as a teenager too, whilst i adore them, i wouldn't advocate that for anyone. especially as in my situation it was with an older man who should have known better than to entertain me, yet alone pursue a sexual relationship with me!
i'm glad you are actively spreading awareness of this to young people.

edit - do, i forgot the point of my post due to the slight trauma dump, - when val was saying that stuff in LOTE's live, whilst she might not believe she was groomed or whatever else. As a teenager 4 years makes a big difference for things in common, there's a marked difference in experiences etc... to then be excusing it just because it worked out for her was foolish of her.

Last edited: