Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

I looked at Miss B's live, saw it was mute and pissed off. Checked back a couple times and figured I'd see what the actual reveal was later when it was posted on here. I'm sorry for anyone who was worried, but I find that sometimes we need to remind ourselves WHO we are watching, what their behaviour and manner is online. Miss B is a troll who is toying with these fs, so I figured she was also toying tonight. I also figured that Miss B has many people who care about her who also speak directly to her, so if there was an issue she would all ready be inundated with messages.

I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm being a dick, but I guess I can be quite old in the tooth with this online bollocks. I've spent more than half my life online at this point, on forums or in chatrooms even. I even used to try and convince people in chatrooms that I was Taylor Hanson at one point, for the lolz. :ROFLMAO:

90S Hanson GIF
Taylor Hanson bit just made me giggle!
When I lived down south there was a street in the area called Hanson Court but us locals called it Mmmmbop Court. You unlocked a memory 😍🔓

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Good morning you fing rays of absolute delights.

Caught up on the last couple of days and all I can say is…… 🤣🤣 angie do you, do your existence and do your sad attempts to try to manipulate people .
Like you say’ if you can’t cope with the internet then leave the app’
Take your own advice b.

CA you need to take your face for a huge s and maybe then you’ll stop chatting s. t

Alfie is a noncey prick that needs took off the plant ….. oh and any other s thats went down. Well….. you’re fs too.

Happy Saturday 🤣🤎❤️

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Fibromyalgia sufferers:

There’s new research from the university of Liverpool that looks like fibro patients have a problem with their immune system. Antibodies attacking the nerves. I reposted the TikTok, but apparently the journals out there to look up, especially if you have problems with a doctor saying “it’s all in your head”.

Totally unrelated but i know there’s sufferers of it here and I get excited by medical breakthroughs 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Fibromyalgia sufferers:

There’s new research from the university of Liverpool that looks like fibro patients have a problem with their immune system. Antibodies attacking the nerves. I reposted the TikTok, but apparently the journals out there to look up, especially if you have problems with a doctor saying “it’s all in your head”.

Totally unrelated but i know there’s sufferers of it here and I get excited by medical breakthroughs 😂

Ever get sick of the people who say `it's not real, it's in your head` I wonder if they told people the same thing before the breakthrough on things like Chemo , Radiotherapy , Insulin etc x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
No idea what was going on with Baguette last night. Why all the commotion?

I think people were just genuinely worried she was going to show her face on camera , my `worry` was playing into Angies hands, almost like giving in and Angie thinking it's more acceptable to do what she does, but others had a genuine worry about boogetts face being out in the public etc.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I think people were just genuinely worried she was going to show her face on camera , my `worry` was playing into Angies hands, almost like giving in and Angie thinking it's more acceptable to do what she does, but others had a genuine worry about boogetts face being out in the public etc.
Surely as an adult baguette knows what she’s doing? I mean seriously this is ridiculous to worry about what someone else is going to do on social media 😂 it’s so dramatic
Sassy Drama Queen GIF
and did baguette come in here , or tell a friend she was winding everyone up or not? I’ve no idea as I wasn’t here.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I do the broccoli thing 🥦🥦🥦 because I know it’s actually horrible to do. I know what I’m mocking when I do it. I’m under an anonymous account that no one knows who I am, I’m trolling and if Angie decides to rant about me, it makes no difference because she can’t upset me as she knows nothing about me. But I think it would be ridiculous of me to get upset or shocked at Angie retaliating at that

I’m seeing so much hypocrisy sometimes in here. What do people expect Angie to do when they’re going to the extent of going live and posting broccoli t-shirts? No one can claim to be a better person than Angie if they’re willing to stoop as low as Angie 🤔 i purposely say things that take me to angies level cause I’m aware I’m doing just that and not trying to build a platform or win any form of argument.

I’m also not stupid enough to believe no one involved has any awareness of what Angie did on live beforehand. People that are waiting for Angie to come in, people that constantly record Angie, a live dedicated to needing to apologise, come clean not long after Angie SHd on live?

Look, troll Angie any way you want, I’d personally love a broccoli to take Angie out, I want the worst for Angie, she’s the worst on the app. But all I’m saying is, don’t expect people not to be disgusted or hurt or even triggered by it.

I’ll be real, a lot of us say bad s in here. We ain’t always very nice people. I’m choosing to do this, but I’m under no delusions that I have any moral high ground over Angie for doing so. I’m just here to comment on the awful things Angie does and other creators, and do it back. If you like a creator cause you got close to them, and I have something bad to say about them, unlucky, I’m not you. Kick off if you want but you’ll just be a hypocrite
Queue the -
1722070425191.png
Sheila, for the love of sanity throw the pissy smelling, unwashed t, out in the street, asap .

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Surely as an adult baguette knows what she’s doing? I mean seriously this is ridiculous to worry about what someone else is going to do on social media 😂 it’s so dramatic
Sassy Drama Queen GIF
and did baguette come in here , or tell a friend she was winding everyone up or not? I’ve no idea as I wasn’t here.

Everybody views things differently , I'm not sure who knew what she was going to do. My view point was that had Baguette gone on and shown her face and apologised (that's how it came across to most) it would have given Angie the purpose to feel like she's untouchable and her actions and behaviours are totally acceptable. Everyone will view things in a different light , it's not for me to tell people how to act or feel.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Everybody views things differently , I'm not sure who knew what she was going to do. My view point was that had Baguette gone on and shown her face and apologised (that's how it came across to most) it would have given Angie the purpose to feel like she's untouchable and her actions and behaviours are totally acceptable. Everyone will view things in a different light , it's not for me to tell people how to act or feel.
What I’m saying is did Baguette let anyone know she was at the wind up or did she let people like yourself worry about her? I still don’t see why anyone would worry about what someone is going to do on a live stream unless it was sh tbh. This blows my mind,seriously . She was talking about showing her face ffs, not giving out her social security number. Not being rude to you personally Nolan, just talking in general.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Ever get sick of the people who say `it's not real, it's in your head` I wonder if they told people the same thing before the breakthrough on things like Chemo , Radiotherapy , Insulin etc x
I don’t have fibro, but I have a condition where I grew up being told “it’s your mental health” “growing pains” “have a paracetamol” and now I’m diagnosed I still feel like I have to play symptoms down because I was always told I’m fine. People with fibro I do feel for because they finally get a diagnosis, and that diagnosis is still played off like it’s nothing. I’m glad loads of research is being done. Does sound horrible to live with.