Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
What I’m saying is did Baguette let anyone know she was at the wind up or did she let people like yourself worry about her? I still don’t see why anyone would worry about what someone is going to do on a live stream unless it was sh tbh. This blows my mind,seriously . She was talking about showing her face ffs, not giving out her social security number. Not being rude to you personally Nolan, just talking in general.
From what I was seeing (and I knew it was going to be a troll, but I know not everyone else would know it is), it appeared that it was being done because Angie was shouting baguette made her SH. That’s a lot to put on someone. I’m sure people were worried she was very upset and believed she had caused Angie to SH. That’s what I was concerned people may be thinking.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
What I’m saying is did Baguette let anyone know she was at the wind up or did she let people like yourself worry about her? I still don’t see why anyone would worry about what someone is going to do on a live stream unless it was sh tbh. This blows my mind,seriously . She was talking about showing her face ffs, not giving out her social security number. Not being rude to you personally Nolan, just talking in general.
I know you're not being rude to me, I don't know if she told others her plans before but that's something she would need to answer, I know others thought she was upset and that's why she was doing it , everybody had reasons as to why they thought she was doing it, my concern was more a thought it `you shouldn't be going live and apologising because you have nothing to apologise for, you apologising is just giving Angie what she wants and you're playing into her hands` x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
From what I was seeing (and I knew it was going to be a troll, but I know not everyone else would know it is), it appeared that it was being done because Angie was shouting baguette made her SH. That’s a lot to put on someone. I’m sure people were worried she was very upset and believed she had caused Angie to SH. That’s what I was concerned people may be thinking.
Everyone had different thoughts , I thought it was a troll and I think many did to begin with, the time it too to execute made the worry for a lot of people. My concern was playing into Angies hands , people can hold her to account but if you get in to the position that you're apologising for doing nothing wrong, you are literally playing into her hands and that was what concerned me , almost giving her the thought of `I can do this and get away with it because anyone who questions me will be upset and apologise to me` x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t have fibro, but I have a condition where I grew up being told “it’s your mental health” “growing pains” “have a paracetamol” and now I’m diagnosed I still feel like I have to play symptoms down because I was always told I’m fine. People with fibro I do feel for because they finally get a diagnosis, and that diagnosis is still played off like it’s nothing. I’m glad loads of research is being done. Does sound horrible to live with.
I hope I'm not getting confused here, but I think you've mentioned before that you struggle daily with what you have, and it's sad that you even have to explain to professionals how much it impacts your daily life. That's why I'm so against these WCAs because they're not with professionals, you shouldn't have to discuss with a blooming physio how your condition affects you and why you need a measly amount of money to survive day to day x

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Hello all. I’ve been watching from the outside for a while. I detest delusive however i don’t agree with Miss Bs live tonight. A lot of people think delusive does things like this for attention and because she is drunk. However she has still self harmed and in that state what if she does do something worse because of the state she is in. She’s a clown however nobody can really say what state she is in mentally. Nobody has to agree with me this is just my view.
Sectioning seems the only plausible answer, with a full long term medical, mental evaluation done.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I hope I'm not getting confused here, but I think you've mentioned before that you struggle daily with what you have, and it's sad that you even have to explain to professionals how much it impacts your daily life. That's why I'm so against these WCAs because they're not with professionals, you shouldn't have to discuss with a blooming physio how your condition affects you and why you need a measly amount of money to survive day to day x
Yeah I have EDS and multiple conditions that usually come with it. It’s genetic but got diagnosed late 20s. It’s very much something I have to fight to get help for, however, at least it’s a diagnosis that is never questioned (at least for me), I just hate people that aren’t doctors claiming people are making up they have the condition online, which is why I’ve kicked off before 😂. I’m believed now I have the diagnosis, but I can only imagine what it’s like to actually get a diagnosis of fibromyalgia and to still be told by professionals it’s just in your head.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Its being discussed on Reds. Expect an influx of tourists.
Wear your fancy clothes gang. Don't show us up.

angel posing GIF by Big Brother Canada

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Just dropping thoughts on why Angie actually had a tantrum last night:

She didn’t like being outed and she started screaming about how Red Won’t cover it and it’s disgusting. She wanted to cause a massive scene so Miss Red has to bring it up. Miss Reds scared Angie will turn on her again because how Angie can spin a narrative. She had no reason to bring up Miss Red last night, she was doing it to force her hand

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Just dropping thoughts on why Angie actually had a tantrum last night:

She didn’t like being outed and she started screaming about how Red Won’t cover it and it’s disgusting. She wanted to cause a massive scene so Miss Red has to bring it up. Miss Reds scared Angie will turn on her again because how Angie can spin a narrative. She had no reason to bring up Miss Red last night, she was doing it to force her hand
I saw in Reds chat there this 2 dragons woman licking Angie’s rim

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
do sake I've no clue what happened
do my fing Internet

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
I missed it too, my battery dies then the dog pissed on the fing landing cos I was too invested to let her out in the garden.
I’ve already got an obsession with cleaning my carpets, I don’t think my neighbours were impressed that cleaning one spot led to me doing the whole thing 🤦🏽‍♀️😂